TELLWUT

1957horses

I only did about 5 questions today and this was earlier today and i haven't been able to answer anymore today, has this happened to anyone else today?

I am up to 820 points since Tuesday on my 3rd go around. :wink:

I only did about 5 questions today and this was earlier today and i haven't been able to answer anymore today, has this happened to anyone else today?

I am up to 820 points since Tuesday on my 3rd go around, on my 3rd week. :P

I joined this one just for the heck of it, and have played with it for a bit. I think it's going to be one of those "when I have absolutely nothing else to do" kind of things. If you work out the numbers, I did about 35 minutes yesterday for 705 points. That equates to $1.76 ($1.56 if you want a Target card). So, $3 or less per hour.

So what's the difference between these people and others who want us to to a 30 minute survey for $1.50? Nothing. And, as some of you are saying, the initial spring will dry up, and has for many already.

So, my opinion is, something to do, but no great shakes.

I am up to 820 points since Tuesday on my 3rd go around, on my 3rd week. :P

i can't figure out how you're 2800 points ahead of me and i think i signed up right after you did.. i know you cashed out and then i signed up right after you posted.. o well.. seems a little slower now for me.

actually it makes sense now that i think about it

i'm at 1990 now (2nd run)

I joined this one just for the heck of it, and have played with it for a bit. I think it's going to be one of those "when I have absolutely nothing else to do" kind of things. If you work out the numbers, I did about 35 minutes yesterday for 705 points. That equates to $1.76 ($1.56 if you want a Target card). So, $3 or less per hour.

So what's the difference between these people and others who want us to to a 30 minute survey for $1.50? Nothing. And, as some of you are saying, the initial spring will dry up, and has for many already.

So, my opinion is, something to do, but no great shakes.

Your not getting it. Yes at first it does take a LONG while to "catch -up", but after that 5-8 minutes a day. Since Wednesday, till today, 10-15 minutes altogether I already have 1,000 points. And Wednesday was my 3rd. week starting this, with 2 cashouts already.

I will keep trying for as long as I can get points. Nothing ventured except my time, and I could be cleaning the house instead. I will take the surveys over that anyday. :D

I hear you on that rosiesmom lol, yeaaaa i got my first walmart card today, i was so excited. Guess it don't take much lol.

1957 are you still getting a lot of surveys on this site everyday? I'm not giving up, it feels good to get something so fast.

I wonder why i'm only able to answer like 10 questions at a time per day? :o

I hear you on that rosiesmom lol, yeaaaa i got my first walmart card today, i was so excited. Guess it don't take much lol.

1957 are you still getting a lot of surveys on this site everyday? I'm not giving up, it feels good to get something so fast.

I wonder why i'm only able to answer like 10 questions at a time per day? :o

I go to the site in the morning after I've had my coffee and there always some then, And I go to the site before I go to bed and then to there are always some. :P

i can't figure out how you're 2800 points ahead of me and i think i signed up right after you did.. i know you cashed out and then i signed up right after you posted.. o well.. seems a little slower now for me.

actually it makes sense now that i think about it

i'm at 1990 now (2nd run)

Hey avemaria,

I started this Tellwut a week earlier on Monday June 25th, :? and had already gotten my first amazon card that Friday. I shared the site after my first payment to make sure it was legit before tell everyone about it. On Monday July 2nd was when I posted it on SP, that's why I'm 2,800 points ahead of you. :wink:

Tellwut accepted another question from me.

Do you believe JUSUS CHRIST is your Saviour??

By the way YES I DO :P

i knew that was yours by the 2 ?? marks :P

Tellwut accepted another question from me.

Do you believe JUSUS CHRIST is your Saviour??

By the way YES I DO :P

i knew that was yours by the 2 ?? marks :P

O boy I better not play poker with you avemaria, :shock: you know my tells LOL . By the way avemaria, did you see 3rd up why I'm farther along then you are.?? :? I'm a week ahead of you all.

'