TELLWUT

1957horses

i am not sure why but I have noticed the last couple of days when I think there are no more surveys on Tellwut I will just hit the Home button 4 or 5 times and then some more surveys seem to pop up.

I have a question, i answer the questions on my desktop and it started I had xamout of points..then when I did it on my laptop of course I got more points...today I am answerwing question on Tellwut on my desktop and it states I have the amount i ended with the last time I answered on my desktop..shouldnt it not matter where I answer questions at ?? just wondering..thanks :roll:

There's something wierd with Tellwut...yesterday I had 2356pts ( I keep track) today I started doing surveys and just noticed it's at 1931pts... soo I'm confused.. :shock: what happen to my points????? did anyone else have this problem?????

There's something wierd with tellwut...yesterday I had 2356pts ( I keep track) today I started doing surveys and just noticed it's at 1931pts... soo I'm confused.. :shock: what happen to my points????? did anyone else have this problem?????

liz I have having the same problem...see above :(

There's something wierd with tellwut...yesterday I had 2356pts ( I keep track) today I started doing surveys and just noticed it's at 1931pts... soo I'm confused.. :shock: what happen to my points????? did anyone else have this problem?????

liz I have having the same problem...see above :(

Same here. I emailed them about it................ :x

Yes, lizvasquez21 I had 941 points yesterday. When I opened Tellwut this morning I had 496 points. I have no idea what happened. I sent them an email. We shall see :cry:

I git an email back from Tellwut and they gave me back the missing points plus an extra 100 points................ :D

Gatta love them. They always answer emails by next day.......... :)

THANK YOU Tellwut................ :P

• 3 weeks later...

WOO HOO............................................................................................................ :D

Tellwut HAS BEEN RUNNING AWSOME FOR ME THE LAST FEW DAYS.............................................. :P

I just cashed out again for a $50 Amazon card, waiting for that to come now. And I hadn't been having any issues with losing points, BUT, I take nothing for granted. So I am now watching those as well. I still like these guys best!