TELLWUT

1957horses

665 points today so far in one sitting... which is like $1.65

I know isn't that wonderful for 5 minutes?? That's like $19.80 an hour. :mrgreen: but of course it's not going to be every day that we will get so many to answer. :roll: but it just might have that many sometimes.

I am not getting all these it seems. I have cashed out once though and have just over 3000 points pending right now. So I should cash out in the next couple of days again. May hay while the sunshines!

I was wondering if they ration it out depending on how much we've made in the past few days but I guess what you see, we see. I also had virtually nothing yesterday. Cashed out a few days ago also for the first time. I do love that site as a fill-in when there's nothing else happening.

I had 100 yesterday and then only 1 today. hope there will be more later.I am not sure but does everbody get the same ones but on different days.

I had 100 yesterday and then only 1 today. hope there will be more later.I am not sure but does everbody get the same ones but on different days.

Hey peach6,

You know I'm thinking we all get the same ones because we all got a lot the other day and we all got a few yesterday, and avemaria saw my question the other day and I saw it also on the same day. :roll:

Hey peach6,

You know I'm thinking we all get the same ones because we all got a lot the other day and we all got a few yesterday, and avemaria saw my question the other day and I saw it also on the same day. :roll:

I was thinking that we did but THE other day when some people had 665 I had a lot but not that many I think I was at 545 and I never skip a day to click I actually click numerous times during the day.

I keep getting this same one from the last 2days favorite top 10 mlb moments I don't know anything on that I wonder if I put n/a in each of those lines if it will go through.

I keep getting this same one from the last 2days favorite top 10 mlb moments I don't know anything on that I wonder if I put n/a in each of those lines if it will go through.

That's what I do. :) Or I put in "do not follow this sport." I figure that's a valid answer.

That's what I do. :) Or I put in "do not follow this sport." I figure that's a valid answer.

That was the first time I had something I couldn't answer I did put n/a in all the lines and it did go through.