TELLWUT

1957horses

I think I haved had 4 surveys questions from them today. But I did submit a survey question. So I will see if it gets approved.

I was able to get 80 points after midnight. :) And made 2 questions, will have to wait to see if they go through. If they do, I'm gona let avemaria tell witch ones were mine. :lol:

I was hoping I would be able to cash out this week for the second time but I think it will take longer I am only at 2730.I do check often in case any questions pop up it is a break from the regular surveys.

i think i'll go for the MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet for 250,000 points ($600) rather than go to amazon and buy it for $350.. who's with me on this deal? and to think at this rate it'd take 2 years to make the extra $250... are they kidding? it'll take 5 years to earn enough to buy it and by then it'll be a $50 tablet and basically obsolete.. anyone that makes it that far and buys it from them over taking the amazon cards wins the here's your sign award for the decade. Ha i should make a survey with this post here asking who's saving for it :P

I got 2 questions approved

How often do you clean you refr?

Have you ever lied to your huband about what you spent at the store?

got 140 points today

Got my claim code from Tellwut & it worked...2 thumbs up for this survey company...came a few days after I had redeemed for it...hope this is a sign of good things to come from them :D

I got 2 questions approved

How often do you clean you refr?

Have you ever lied to your huband about what you spent at the store?

got 140 points today

I answered those! Good job!!

they just refused my survey and i can't figure out why.. this is what i made

who would win in a fight?

1. Mike Ditka

2. a hurricane

3. a hurricane.... with the name Ditka!

4. i remember this sketch from long ago and can't answer without having a heart attack!

i don't get it.. this is from an old SNL sketch, i thought it was funny

they just refused my survey and i can't figure out why.. this is what i made

who would win in a fight?

1. Mike Ditka

2. a hurricane

3. a hurricane.... with the name Ditka!

4. i remember this sketch from long ago and can't answer without having a heart attack!

i don't get it.. this is from an old SNL sketch, i thought it was funny

LOL!! I am rolling laughing! Some of their questions are a little confusing to me, I thought they went through them first.