TELLWUT

1957horses

On 10/14/2017 at 1:14 PM, JD said:

Tellwut is a VERY different survey site. Most of your points are generated from surveys created by the actual members of Tellwut. These user generated surveys are very short. 5 questions and not even that many questions for most. Everyone qualifies. You only need to complete one external survey per month in order to get the maximum number of user surveys per day. The external surveys are the normal types of surveys you are used to taking. Many of their external surveys are very short. 10 minutes or less. You pick and choose which ones you want to attempt. So everyone qualifies, Tellwut pays out quickly, and if you want you get to make your opinions known on the user surveys. Those who speak out have less stress:)

Those who speak out have less stress:)

I completely agree, which is why I have spoken out on here to relieve my stress/frustration.

On 10/14/2017 at 1:14 PM, JD said:

Tellwut is a VERY different survey site. Most of your points are generated from surveys created by the actual members of Tellwut. These user generated surveys are very short. 5 questions and not even that many questions for most. Everyone qualifies. You only need to complete one external survey per month in order to get the maximum number of user surveys per day. The external surveys are the normal types of surveys you are used to taking. Many of their external surveys are very short. 10 minutes or less. You pick and choose which ones you want to attempt. So everyone qualifies, Tellwut pays out quickly, and if you want you get to make your opinions known on the user surveys. Those who speak out have less stress:)

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, JD said:

Getting a "something is broken error".  Anyone else? My internet otherwise is working just fine.

ETA: Things are back to normal.

I couldn't get in until later this evening.  I posted on FB, but I don't think anyone responded.  I couldn't even get in to send an email to support. 

11 hours ago, JD said:

Getting a "something is broken error".  Anyone else? My internet otherwise is working just fine.

ETA: Things are back to normal.

18 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I couldn't get in until later this evening.  I posted on FB, but I don't think anyone responded.  I couldn't even get in to send an email to support. 

Hey guys, looks like things are up and running now. For future reference if you ever need to get in contact with us, you don't have to go to the contact us page - you can just e-mail [email protected] 

Generally speaking our response hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just went and counted them for you I had 18 surveys

Thanks Peach.  I had 6 with a 25 pointer for a total of 7.  Today, I have 1.  I contacted them because 1 isn't worth logging in for.  I am attempting the 3rd party surveys too.  Nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Thanks Peach.  I had 6 with a 25 pointer for a total of 7.  Today, I have 1.  I contacted them because 1 isn't worth logging in for.  I am attempting the 3rd party surveys too.  Nothing.

Hi rosiesmom,

As we mentioned in our response to you this morning, in order to have full access to the user created surveys panel members must successfully complete atleast 1 external survey within a 30 day period.

10 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi rosiesmom,

As we mentioned in our response to you this morning, in order to have full access to the user created surveys panel members must successfully complete atleast 1 external survey within a 30 day period.

And what if I try and can't get one completed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

And what if I try and can't get one completed?

The only way to get access is by successfully completing an external survey.

If you're attempting like 20 external surveys a day, every single day for a couple of weeks consecutively (not sporadically), and you're not getting a successful complete there could be a problem and we encourage our members to contact us with specifics and we will look into it.

It is not a viable business option for us to pay members to take primarily only the user created surveys.

• Sad 1