TELLWUT

1957horses

I'm glad that you confirmed that successfully completing an external survey leads to slightly more member surveys, because even when I do finally complete a survey, it doesn't seem to change anything. I had been wondering if that wasn't the case anymore but now I know it still is. 

2 hours ago, spider said:

I'm glad that you confirmed that successfully completing an external survey leads to slightly more member surveys, because even when I do finally complete a survey, it doesn't seem to change anything. I had been wondering if that wasn't the case anymore but now I know it still is. 

If you're not successfully completing external surveys i believe you're limited to 5 user created surveys within a 24 rolling hour period.

Monday to Friday, we post minimum 17 surveys under Most Recent - and weekends, we post a little extra, I think.

If you successfully completed an external survey and you're still not getting user surveys, please contact us so that we can look into it. HOWEVER please be aware that on weekends, we normally post surveys a little later in the day - the full amount is posted by around 12:30  pm EST.

I keep my profiles updated but only get into about 2-3 of 10 surveys. So many invites and so little rewards. I gave it another try but I guess I'm just not a good fit.

4 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I keep my profiles updated but only get into about 2-3 of 10 surveys. So many invites and so little rewards. I gave it another try but I guess I'm just not a good fit.

Hi GammiWoo

If you're a member of other survey sites, you may have done the survey on another survey community first and therefore disqualify when you attempt it on Tellwut. Our surveys sent through e-mail are usually slightly higher converting so therefore you might have a better chance of qualifying - however those surveys are usually the quickest to end (due to the high conversion, and simultaneously the sheer number of people taking them - not just on Tellwut but on other sites as well).

Also it could be that you have very common demographics with the rest of our panel - therefore your quota usually fills up the fastest. For example, many companies not just Tellwut, get accused of being ageist when in reality the majority of our members are older in age - therefore that demographic gets filled the quickest.

Most of our active members, who take advantage of all avenues of point earning on Tellwut, can get a reward within 2-ish to 3-ish weeks.

If you're attempting many surveys on a consistent basis daily (not once every few days) and you're not qualifying, you can e-mail [email protected] and we can look into your account to see if everything is okay.

giphy.gif

Ok, I've been trying at different times and just stopping and doing the survey as soon as I get the invite when I can. It's getting there. Thanks so much for your response. Yesterday was a bad day, lol.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

Ok, I've been trying at different times and just stopping and doing the survey as soon as I get the invite when I can. It's getting there. Thanks so much for your response. Yesterday was a bad day, lol.

You're welcome, GammiWoo.

Unfortunately some days are just not that great converting-wise for surveys.

You can always contact [email protected] if you have any further questions.

giphy.gif

Hi Tellwutters,

Just letting you know that we sent out the newsletter, early this week, late last night, so if you didn't already get it, it should be there within a few more hours. (please comb through your inbox and junk mail before contacting [email protected])

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For those of who (sometimes) use Twitter - we have a 50 point give away going on today :)

You need to respond on Twitter in order to win:

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 7:54 PM, rosiesmom said:

Awww, no Twitter account.  I can't figure that place out! LOL!

There's probably a tutorial on how to use Twitter on YouTube. You should give it a shot :-D

Is this change permanent for Tellwut?  

survey length: 10 or more mins

chance of qualifying" variable

I'm hoping it's a glitch, but if Tellwut is not going to list survey times anymore, I will not be completing anymore surveys with their site.

I saw one like that.  Yeh, I don't try the longer ones because they don't really pay that well.  It isn't just Tellwut, I have seen it on another site.  Just kind of strange though that there aren't minutes on them.  I didn't get the 12 day of Christmas 25pointers all done because of a modem problem but I guess it's only pennies anyway.  I didn't know they were only good for 2-3 days each.  I am sticking with them, but remember, you have to do at least one of their surveys each 30 days or they take the daily 5 and 10 pointers away.  Learned that lesson the hard way.  :)

but remember, you have to do at least one of their surveys each 30 days or they take the daily 5 and 10 pointers away.  Learned that lesson the hard way.  :)

Right, I understand I'll earn rewards even slower if I don't do surveys, but there is no way that i'm going to do a survey without knowing the length of time. And even then the times aren't always accurate (talking about all companies). They've been good to me in the past, but if this is the new way they are doing surveys, I'll be better off without them.

• Like 1