Inbox Dollars

z28tops57

Wow , i am working on that site now, I havent cashed out yet and its been over a year but of course i havent worked on it as much as i should. What other ways on that site were you able to make money that worked for you ?

I have cashed out twice with Inbox Dollars but both times were pretty painful. I normally do the paid emails, watch the videos and then I might do a survey or two every month. I also check their offers section to see if there are any free offers to fill out. The good news is that after cashing out once, the second time only takes one week to process your check instead of a month. Be warned though, once you request your money, you still need to read emails or watch videos until you actually get the check in your hands. Otherwise they will say your account is inactive and you won't receive your money.

I have cashed out twice with inbox dollars but both times were pretty painful. I normally do the paid emails, watch the videos and then I might do a survey or two every month. I also check their offers section to see if there are any free offers to fill out. The good news is that after cashing out once, the second time only takes one week to process your check instead of a month. Be warned though, once you request your money, you still need to read emails or watch videos until you actually get the check in your hands. Otherwise they will say your account is inactive and you won't receive your money.

That's pretty rotten for them to do. :x If that was/is the case and I wanted to get out, 1 email a day. (I suppose they want more then 1 a day :|

I don't get the videos like I used to but I check for them each time I'm on the site-- just in case! And I find that when I DO get the videos, its in my best interest to keep doing them rather than just do one or two, because you never know when they'll show up again. They don't do the nice videos anymore. Now they are usually a minute or two long so I keep another window open and do other things while the videos are playing.

ok i better start checking everyday then and see if there are any videos. Thank you spider. I thought I was the only one doing those in box ptc. :P

p.s what about the surveys ? how are they? are they worth doing ? are they short? thanks guys.

I don't have the best luck with their surveys, that's why I normally only do one or two a month with Inbox Dollars. Some of them are really long with little pay and some are short with decent pay so make sure you pay attention before starting one of their surveys. They seem to always send me to either a Toluna survey or a set-up very similar to surveyhead. So if you dislike those sites, you might not want to even bother with inbox dollar surveys. It's not worth much, but you can also do internet searches under their "easy cash" heading. I think they pay one cent for every two searches and I'm sure they have a limit but I couldn't tell you what it is. Good luck and hope you can cash out soon!!

Hi spider, thanks for the info. I tried doing the easy searches once and i dont think i did it right. What i gathered is they give you a name of a business or something and you have to search where they tell you like on google , i did that but one name took me to like page 20 and by then i was getting all cross eyed. Does that sound right how i did it or do you think i did it wrong?

Also do you know of any other good ptc sites? Thanks :P

That sounds more like the "tasks" that you can be paid for doing. The easy searches are where you type in anything you want to search online. It's like using Inbox Dollars search feature rather than going to google or bing or whichever search engine you prefer. I rarely do the searches but when I do, I'll look up a product I want to buy or even use the search feature to get to surveypolice. Its an easy way to pick up a few cents here and there although it would take forever to really add up in money. I don't really know of any other PTC sites.