Beware Vindale Research

paintik

Hi all, got suckered into signing up with Vindale Research. Course I should have searched here first before signing up, but what a waste of time. They just send emails trying to get you to sign up with various trials, all requiring credit card details, before you get to do any surveys. Don't waste your time with them. Tried to do a rating panel on them but there appears to be a problem with the panel ratings at the moment.

Regards

All

• Like 1

thanks to Survey Police's warnings, I kept well clear of them too, despite the fact they keep telling me what brilliantly paying surveys I am missing out on!!

Thank you SP and sorry you had a tough time with them. They give honest survey companies a bad name!

LizzieAnn

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

My squawk with Vindale is getting more disqualified than being urged to but item. In fact, I was never urged to buy products and also I have won some $100 in rewards this year. However, beware of their subsidiary account your-surveys.com with their "QSCORE" You can read up more about this when you hit their many "speed bumps"

• 2 months later...

Several years ago I suddenly started getting surveys from these people.  I hadn't signed up with them.  Never heard of them.  I took a few of their surveys but hardly ever qualified for any of them.  Then they stopped sending surveys.  But in the last few days, I've started getting surveys from them again!  Tons of them every day.  Very suspicious of this.

5 hours ago, Jude said:

Several years ago I suddenly started getting surveys from these people.  I hadn't signed up with them.  Never heard of them.  I took a few of their surveys but hardly ever qualified for any of them.  Then they stopped sending surveys.  But in the last few days, I've started getting surveys from them again!  Tons of them every day.  Very suspicious of this.

I wonder why youa re getting them if you had never signed up.  I would check and make sure someone didn't sign you up without your knowledge.  I can't stand Vindale myself.  I rarely qualified and I lost almost all of what I made with them.  I saw it as a scam honestly.  I sure wouldn't be doing their surveys unless you know that you have an account with them.