• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• avemaria

• doobie

• idylatoo

I would love to send the IDS invitation but they still have not sent me a reply. I can't sign in...their site is a problem! However, if there are any new people who want an invitation for MyView (my favorite site of all) or Superpoints (another fun one, not surveys, just making money clicking a wheel and doing offers if you want, then getting people and making what THEY make, really easy), please private message me with the email you use for Paypal and/or Amazon, Has to be the one you use with those so you get paid....and I will send you an invitation.

Hi! I am an 18 year old young mother and college student and I would like to do surveys in my spare time for a little extra cash. I am already signed up with mysurvey and Global Test Market, and I'm almost ready to cash out with them. I also signed up with TellWut yesterday at the suggestion of someone on this site and am almost ready to cash out with them as well. I have signed up with a few other sites, but have recieved nothing or very little with them. I'm being patient though :) . I was just wondering if anyone could give a newbie some suggestions for some sites and some advice on how to do all this. Any response is appreciated!

By the way, I love this site and I'm so glad I found it!

The best advice I could give you would be have lots of patience. Stick with it and be patient and you'll do well with making some extra cash here and there.

BTW: Welcome to the forum.

I wish I would have found this place when I first started doing surveys. It would have given me hope for some of the places, names of legit sites, and helped me find patience. I didn't know you could answer qualifying questions for 45 minutes and then get dq'd. I thought I was being taken to the cleaners. I do know better now though.