Survey Police's Ranking Questionairre

guerilla-gardener

I'm real excited to see this site. It is well organized and very much needed. My only complaint is that the survey company ranking questionairre is not very good, or informative. There are too many erroneous questions that rack up points and a position for some "survey panels" that should only be listed in the trash bin.

Questions such as:

Have you signed up to take surveys with this company? Duh! Sure, ask the question to verify that the rater actually had a right to rate it, but don't give the stupid company points for it!!

How would rate the ease at registering with this company? Who cares? Some of the best panels out there have a process through which they select panelists. That's only as fair as our descision to to take surveys through any given panel (I have quite a long list of those I refuse to bother with)

Did you receive an email confirming your intention to take surveys Once again, who cares ? Do they send you surveys? okay then.

How would you rate the overall look and feel of their website? Maybe a consideration...but a very minor one.

How many surveys do you receive in an average month? Again...minor

There are others, but some are arguably questions of interest. Maybe the survey should be split up in to ratings and yes/no questions.

How about it? I use this website frequently already, and with a few tweaks, it could be a fabulous tool for survey-takers.

Cyd Peace

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your suggestion. Agreed - some questions are repetative and not as useful as they could be.

We are currently reworking the way survey panels are ranked as well as reevaluating the questions we ask our users to answer when submitting their rankings.

Your suggestions are helpful.

I do agree with Cyd in the main, except it is important how many survey invitations you receive in a month as that directly impacts on your earnings! (or potential to earn). Also, I would like to see an option so you could actually put down a specific experience or answer to a direct email in a section i.e. a free text section, on the ratings....for example, when I sign up with a survey site, I have to know if they will pay me paypal into another account than my current email address...I usually cant get this info and have to email, and have had lots of personal replies to say yes, and some no, so I resign.....that would be useful information to have.

Anyone else?

LizzieAnn

Well, nobody new, but a back at'cha- Yeah, I cringed when I reread the part of my post about number of surveys...can't imagine what I was thinking. I have a few that I've been a member of for over a year or two with a whopping $1 earnings.

I really like the idea written imput on individual panels. ++++++