Webcam Surveys

1957horses

What did you have to do? I have just bought a new computer and it has a webcam, never had one before.

It was from Valued Opinions. 3000 points. First they don't want you to eat (duh) Then they say smile, then frown. The camera goes off then they asked some questions them camera went on (they warn you before it goes on, witch is good so I can put my teeth in my mouth before I'm looked at by millions lol) :shock:

you watch a few commercials then off again few more adds camera on again while you watch same commercials. :roll: Not to bad :| At least this time I didn't have to have my nose right on the screen like on SH were they want your face in that circle. :lol:

What did you have to do? I have just bought a new computer and it has a webcam, never had one before.

It was from Valued Opinions. 3000 points. First they don't want you to eat (duh) Then they say smile, then frown. The camera goes off then they asked some questions them camera went on (they warn you before it goes on, witch is good so I can put my teeth in my mouth before I'm looked at by millions lol) :shock:

you watch a few commercials then off again few more adds camera on again while you watch same commercials. :roll: Not to bad :| At least this time I didn't have to have my nose right on the screen like on SH were they want your face in that circle. :lol:

LOL! I wouldn't bother putting my teeth in if I were you!

I am starting to get more and more of these and since my computer, the old one, doesn't have a webcam, I can't participate. The new computer, picking up this week, does have. Do you think they really want to see a pale fat woman staring back? I guess if they are going to pay me, I will doit.

More and more surveys and especially focus groups are wanting you to participate using a webcam. It's the "new generation" And if your computer does not have one, you can get one that hooks up right to your computer from Amazon, Best buy, radio shack walmart. But don't get the cheapest one because the picture will look sandy (like little specks of sand all over). I got mine a few years ago to talk to my daughters on skype every Friday evening. (skype is were you can see each other and talk). Mine I got at radio shack for I think it was like $45.00. :P

But I just don't want people seeing me first thing in the morning or late at night! Sometimes I don't even want to have to get dressed or take shower until I have to go out. :lol:

But I just don't want people seeing me first thing in the morning or late at night! Sometimes I don't even want to have to get dressed or take shower until I have to go out. :lol:

You don't have to turn it on unless you want to, and if your sitting at your computer, only your chest and face can be seen. You will be able to see yourself what is being picked up by your webcam. :roll:

can we wear a halloween mask while doing it? like a hockey mask? :D

Why avemaria,

Didn't you ever watch the cartoon the jetsons?? I have automatic face that comes up when the webcam is turned on. :lol: