Cash4offers

spider

Okay, I know most people know to stay away from this site, but I didn't. After a painful year, I was finally ready to cashout so I had my telephone number verified just now and when I went to click on request payment, the page came back saying that I had cancelled my account. What???????? How does requesting a payment lead them to believe I am cancelling my account? I want the 45 bucks I earned from them. It gives you a chance to contact support and guess what, they are unavailable. So it won't even send an email out. Even more outrageous is the fact that BBB gives them an A rating. How can I prove that I earned the money? When I click on my account balance, it just sends me to the page saying I cancelled my membership. Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone ever actually been paid by them??

thanks for your advice!! I'll try reaching them during normal business hours and if I still can't reach them, I will go straight to the BBB.

For whatever reason, my account is back and I was able to click on request payment and it SAYS it went through. Not sure why the turnabout but I'm not complaining :D It takes a while for payment so I won't really know for a while but I took a picture of the page where I requested payment in case I have to contact the bbb in the future. It shows the amount I earned and the date of my cashout request. I will not make this mistake ever again!

The exact thing happened to me today!!! When I went to see how much money I had accrued, the site said that I had reported the Cash4Offers panel as spam! I sent them an email stating that "why in the world would I report your site as SPAM when I am ready to redeem my money!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on the CONTACT US, and it came back stating UNAVAILABLE!

I did receive one payment for them on August 10, 2011. That is how long it takes to accumulate the $35 payout........ 1 year!

It's nice to hear that someone has actually been paid by them. It does take a long time and that's why this really frustrated me so much. I'm just glad they amended their error and I really hope they follow through and pay me also..............

• 6 years later...

I worked hard to get the $35. When I requested my money. I  had to send several emails. They responded w/a piss poor response. They WON'T tell you how to redeem, just refer back to their FAQ. The email they sent me was rude. I haven't figured out how to get my money. When I do I will send you THE SECRET! THERE MUST BE ONE!! Will keep anyone who cares in the loop.