YouData - started out great, now not so good

jellyfish

hi suswoods3,

I am unaware of any outstanding support request concerning a local carrier issue! Can you email us again at support(at)youdata.com?

You can also respond here and I'll look into the carrier details.

James

YouData

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• SurveyBang

• JamesM

• tilly62

James, since you seem to be following this thread I have a question. Has YouData stopped paying on Fridays? I didn't receive last week's payment until last Saturday, and as of this post I have still not received this week's payment. When I first signed on, payments were made promptly on Friday afternoons.

Thanks.

Hi jellyfish,

I know that this week's payday process extended beyond midnight but I am not sure by how much. I certainly expect that you should have been paid by now. Let me check on the processes and I will report back.

Thanks!

James

Thank you for letting me know. I've just confirmed what you are seeing regarding your account and we are looking into it (I sent you a pm here as well).

You will be hearing from us tomorrow.

James

Update: I received my payment today and was also given $1 for my trouble which will be paid out this coming Friday. I greatly appreciate this being resolved and getting communication from the company along the way.

Thanks!

Just wondering if this has slowed way down for anyone...the first week was $5.00 then the 2nd week $2, last week it was a total of $1 and as of now I have .40 worth of ads...at that rate paypal might be making more than me.

Just wondering if this has slowed way down for anyone...the first week was $5.00 then the 2nd week $2, last week it was a total of $1 and as of now I have .40 worth of ads...at that rate paypal might be making more than me.

Yes, absolutely. My first week I got over $8 and it's never been even close to that since.

BUT, I am still grateful for the weekly payment, and am hopeful that their ads pick up in the future.

The less you make, the less PayPal will take. When I get $1.00 from YouData, I end up with $.98.

Feb. 6, 2009 Payment From YouData, Inc. Completed Details $0.39 USD

Jan. 30, 2009 Payment From YouData, Inc. Completed Details $0.98 USD

Jan. 17, 2009 Payment From YouData, Inc. Completed Details $0.98 USD

Jan. 9, 2009 Payment From YouData, Inc. Completed Details $0.59 USD

That is the last 4 payments but its never been more than a dollar.

Is anyone noticing that some of the ads are worth less now? Before I thought they were worth the same amount each, now it differs but it seems they are worth less & less. I'm still getting paid every week but it's discouraging to get under $1 total and not even be able to cash out via PayPal. :(

Don't get me wrong, I am still happy to be a part of this and whatever I get is extra and I appreciate it, just wish I wasn't seeing the ad value declining.

• 1 month later...

No, it's not often my YouData payments are more than a buck - that's ok with me - I could still use an extra $50 a year. And I have to say the ads are exactly what they say they are - targeted. I haven't seen one yet that wasn't truly of interest to me, and that's pretty impressive in today's marketing world.

I usually just check my "5-stack", but I looked at my mefile today and there were some new catagories in the survey. I signed up a long time ago, so they may not be new to everyone, but they were new to me. Point being, if you haven't checked your file in a while, do so. One of the new catagories was reading interests, which was HUGE for me, since I'm a voracious reader.

Just a head's up to the other youdata members... : )