anyone know what this site is??

1957horses

So 1 of my twins must have some video on this site, but for the life of me I can't find it. :roll: Anybody know how to get there?? I got something but there are only a handful of video's there and none with my daughter. Thanks for any help. This was posted on her facebook page by her sister=in-law. :shock:

Lisa · 3 mutual friends

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cannot believe what you did in thissss videeoo it's soo embarrasing it's all over facee book!!!

Coopyy and Paaasteee the link beloow into your webbrowserr to seeee , its retarded!!

Removee thee Spaaacess -----> www. fbfuntimez .in

Uhm, what?

This site

Removee thee Spaaacess -----> www. fbfuntimez .in this one is a youtube site but there are only about 10 video's on it witch none are from my daughter.

I have tried to put it every witch way removing the spaces "www.fbfuntimez.in" Not removing spaces.

Uhm, what?

This site

Removee thee Spaaacess -----> www. fbfuntimez .in this one is a youtube site but there are only about 10 video's on it witch none are from my daughter.

I have tried to put it every witch way removing the spaces "www.fbfuntimez.in" Not removing spaces.

This happens a lot on Facebook. It's likely a virus that activates when you click the link and then gets your Facebook password and posts on your behalf. I'd recommend running a scan and changing your passwords.

Umm, what?

This site

Remove thee Spaces -----> www. fbfuntimez .in this one is a youtube site but there are only about 10 video's on it witch none are from my daughter.

This happens a lot on Facebook. It's likely a virus that activates when you click the link and then gets your Facebook password and posts on your behalf. I'd recommend running a scan and changing your passwords.

Hi idlatoo,

So how do you run a scan on facebook?? You know what.... I asked a friend from Church about it and this is what she had to say

"its a trick to get people information or to infect their computers someone hacked her account or her friends and its not real."

Why do people deliberately want to give our computers virus's?? What do they get for doing that?? It's so outlandish!!

So does that mean I might have a virus now?? How do I know if I have a virus?? Thank you!!

I meant run a virus scan on your computer. You should have an anti-virus program installed already like McAfee. Just go into that program and run a scan. Make sure you change your passwords for all your important stuff, too, as that is the sort of information those viruses look for.

I meant run a virus scan on your computer. You should have an anti-virus program installed already like McAfee. Just go into that program and run a scan. Make sure you change your passwords for all your important stuff, too, as that is the sort of information those viruses look for.

OK THANK YOU!! :)

I didn't click on the link you gave as it seemed very suspicious to me but wanted to tell you it's most likely a virus or a trojan. I agree with Idylatoo that you should scan your computer for infections now and not visit that site again.

I get weird things happening on my computer when i click on stuff on Face Book. I am a lot more picky now on what I do there.

The smart way to browse ANY SITE is to not click on a site that doesn't end in .com and not to click anything that seems a bit hinky. Most of these sites are posted like the above example - it didn't seem right but she went ahead and clicked on it anyway. They are comments on FB, other internet sites that allow comments, forums, emails, etc. It's all stuff that is a bit off - bad spelling, too good to be true, etc. If you really feel you must check out something that seems a bit off - google it first. =)