What is your Favorite and Worst Survey sites?

TSP1973

Okay I thought I would make a Topic on what survey sites you like the best and which ones you hate the most. So here is mine in order of Favorites, then the ones I hate the most in order!

Here are my favorites in order! 8)

1st. Pinecone, you always get $3 per survey and it is credited the next day on Paypal

2nd. Tellwut, surveys are a peace of cake and only takes about a week to cash out for a $10 GC

3rd. Zoompanel

4th. E-rewads

5th. NPC

6th. GTM

7th. Epoll

8th. Valued Opinions

The ones I hate the most in order! :evil:

1st. Tounla, I like to call the "Spawn of Satan"

2nd. Survey Spot

3rd, My Survey

4th, OO

5th, Isay

6th, Myveiw, which once I reach the Cashout for a Amazon GC, I will be dumping

7th, Spring Board, dropping them as soon as I reach the Cashout limit, hopefully it will be sometime before I die!

Personally I still do okay with Toluna. I don't waste my time with the lower paying surveys but I still get a few high paying ones a month. I end up cashing out about once every 2-3 months which is absolutely fine with me for the amount of effort I put in. The only other companies I bother with are Pinecone and Tellwut. I will probably drop Valued Opinions once I cashout again with them.

I also do well with Swagbucks, but I don't do the surveys on there. :lol:

I thought SH was my favorite but lately I am not qualifying for many surveys which makes me frustrated.i think my survey is my least favorite because of the low amount of points you receive for there surveys.I think Tellwut is on top because it is different and so easy.

I think we should yell out where we are first then talk about this

I will follow idylatoo because I know he's in U.S. and a member of this forum :mrgreen:

Toluna is good with you? let's me check it out then ^^

I think we should yell out where we are first then talk about this

I will follow idylatoo because I know he's in U.S. and a member of this forum :mrgreen:

Toluna is good with you? let's me check it out then ^^

I live in Illinois.

I live in Illinois.

Oh that's good. middle of US ^^

but our opinions are a little bit different, I consider OO is not the worst site like you said :|

No actually I said Toluna was the Worst Site "The Spawn of Satan", I gave OO a 4th worst rating! :D8)

So properly we can't judge any survey sites in one way.

I did perfectly well with OO, that is the first site I cashed out $40 :D

Idalytoo said Toluna is one of his favorite! TSP said it is the worst :P

I follow OO because on ranking site, it has about 330 people ranked and still above 70% positive :D