What is your Favorite and Worst Survey sites?

TSP1973

:D BTW I just started Tellwut...so far so good...you guys should try it...I might add it to my favorite list...but I have to cash out and see how it goes first..it doesn't have pay pal :cry: but it has gift cards and amazon cards :)

Hi avemaria..I am trying to find out what she meant by surveypost (that's what she typed), not survey spot. I agree with you, can't be survey spot unless she's luckier than we are. They've gone down the drain!

Yeah that's what I heard, that survey spot has gone the drain. But for some reason I'm having the opposite affect. For me Opinion Outpost has gone down the drain. I login and I don't qualify for any surveys anymore and they take a long time to pay. But I keep reading that they are one of the best. :?

well they're the same company so if you're focusing on SS then you won't see the surveys you get there on OO. But for me i've only had about $75 this entire year with SS.. but with OO I hit $500 by late April..

well they're the same company so if you're focusing on SS then you won't see the surveys you get there on OO. But for me i've only had about $75 this entire year with SS.. but with OO I hit $500 by late April..

Yeah, that's what I figured. And they are tied to another survey site. I forgot the name though. I registered with it and realized they were the same and quickly cashed out 20$ cuz it wasn't helping. Whenever I logged on there were no surveys. But I realized that each survey site won't let a member or 2 or more members from the same household join. So I told my lil sister to join that site and closed my account. So now we both can make some extra change. lol :D

So I told my lil sister to join that site and closed my account. So now we both can make some extra change. lol :D

they're still under the same company though (Survey Sampling International).. so if you're in the same house under the same IP address it may be a problem.

So I told my lil sister to join that site and closed my account. So now we both can make some extra change. lol :D

they're still under the same company though (Survey Sampling International).. so if you're in the same house under the same IP address it may be a problem.

That's what I thought at first, but you know what ....it doesn't.

Other FAVES I forgot:

1. Socratic Forum

2. Directive Analytics

As of right now, you can't go wrong with either of these. They pay well and pay frequently.

Sounds good. I'm going to try them.

• 3 weeks later...
I've never heard of Directive Analytics. How often do you get surveys from them, jb? What do they usually pay per survey..range? Thanks.

They pay 150-200 points/survey. The pts. are equivalent to a dollar amount (eg.-150 points=1.50). You can request a payout at any time. The only hiccup is that you have to email them to send the money; however, they usually have the check out to you within 5-7 days. Which is awesome for a survey company 8)

• 4 years later...