Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:37 PM
Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:22 PM
they're very infrequent for me now.. i did email them yesterday about the point increase so we'll see what they say about it.
I emailed them on a survey for 1000 points, did a bunch of questions that took about 15 minutes, then at the end they wanted me to watch a 40 minute TV show. I closed the survey and emailed them about the low points and how the email I got to do the survey was misleading. I even mentioned how would they like it if there boss told them they would get paid a certain amount for a certain period, then change it on them and told them they would have to work 40 minutes longer to get the full pay. You know trying to put it on a Moral level of there paycheck they get and the points we get, pretty much the same thing. They didn't care, they just basically told me if I didn't like it, then don't do it! This company pretty much has Zero morals! Only reason why I keep with them is because of the $5 pay pal cash out.
Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:58 AM
Dear E-Poll Member,
Thank you for your feedback. Our members are very important to us and
we understand any change in a program like this can be disconcerting.
However, this is the first time in more than 10 years that we have
increased redemption levels. Not many points programs can say that and
many even went away altogether during the recent recession. This was
not an easy decision but one that was necessary to keep this unique and
very popular rewards program working smoothly for both E-Poll Market
Research and our members.
E-Poll will continue to be a leader in the survey business, with many
great features that set us apart from our peers:
- 50 drawing winners every month gives you great odds to win.
- Earn points AND drawing entries with every survey completed.
- Fun surveys on interesting, entertainment-related topics.
- You qualify each time you finish. No getting dropped after a few
questions and then told you don't qualify like other survey companies
- With our first reward level at $5, you get your rewards quickly.
- E-Poll is consistently highly-rated among survey review sites,
validating our respect for our members.
- Popular rewards providers including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, and
- Get cash rewards via Paypal.
- Teens and children ages 2 – 12 are eligible for surveys and rewards
(with parent's permission).
- No scam offers or product pitches.
- We do not distribute your information to anyone else, including other
partners or marketing organizations.
- Electronic rewards are available for speed and ease of redemption.
We will always work to make E-Poll a vibrant community where members can
earn rewards for expressing their opinions. We believe that E-Poll is
still a superior value for our members when compared to other survey
sites and we hope you will continue to enjoy and benefit from your
membership with us.
E-Poll Customer Care
Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:49 PM
I also hate to see a company throw out drawings and random prizes as a justification for incentive cuts.
Fortunately, I am only 200 away from the $20 level. I get anywhere from 500 to 2000 points a month there, so
I don’t see much point in hanging around after one more survey.
I imagine I will cash out and leave. If I can withdraw by the beginning of October, I might just have the payout in time for holiday shopping (my last claim with E-Poll took 7 weeks to process).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users