• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lizvasquez21

• idylatoo

• Anh-Hoang

• stormycloud

lol Thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Be careful, I bet you don't wanna get a bunch of email or mail in your mailbox at home. :mrgreen:

I search them and heard a bunch of not-good stuff

:mrgreen: lol nothing in my inbox yet...so far soo good.. So far I only have 1.70$ on music x-ray :? Its taking awhile to add up.

I have 3.60$ on slice the pie, but pay out minimum limit is 10$ but I'm hearing rumors that they kick you out or freeze your account before you reach the 10$ :( I hope they don't :shock:

I've signed up for both. So far, I think Slice the Pie is a lot like another site I'm a member of - Postloop - in that you have to put a lot of effort in for a few cents. I'm going to stick with it until payout, so I'll have a better review in, well, awhile. They ask you to link to Facebook, but you don't have to.

Music X-Ray is much easier (so far) but, again, I'll have a better review...eventually. You do have to link to Facebook for this site, so that might be another negative for some people.

:D I cashed out yesterday on Slice the pie..it only took me about 11days...so a dollar a day..not bad..but now i'm waiting for them to screen my reviews. It says it can take up to 5days. I hope it goes well. :)

I may keep going until cash out with Slice the Pie, but I won't keep doing it after that. They pay about 10 cents for a paragraph and I can make more than that with content writing for the same amount of time - and I don't have to listen to crummy music to do it. :lol: I think it's a neat idea, but I can make at least five times as much per paragraph elsewhere.

I find that Slice the Pie's pay rate is very similar to that of Postloop - a company that pays you to join and post on forums. With Postloop, you basically earn between 5-10 cents a post IF you make nice long paragraph-length posts. It's a nice way to earn if they have forums that match your interests, but if they don't it feels much like working for pennies (much like I feel with most songs on Slice the Pie).

I haven't gotten anymore songs in my inbox on Music X-Ray since my first day, but it seems like a site that everyone should sign up for because the amount of effort is incredibly low. The profile takes awhile, but basically all you do is listen to music and click if you like it - no extensive reviewing involved. For the amount of effort and possible payoff, I think it's an easy site to keep up with - just make a note to check it once a week - and (hopefully) eventually you'll reach payout level.

I don't know anything about him... :roll:

and I need more info :D especially from you, a long-term member of SP and live in US :D

It'll be awhile since I'm not putting that much effort into it. :roll:

I generally trust other members here, there's no referral link so there is less of a reason to lie about the results.

Has anyone heard of other sites like slice the pie and music x-ray?.. so far I'm liking slice the pie alot cuz i like listening to music :D and i'm cashing out fast....

Ok so i signed up with slice the pie to check it out and see how it is. On my second review it asks that i enter more elements reguarding the song???? What does that mean? Anyone ?? Thanks :shock: