Slice the Pie/Music X-ray

lizvasquez21

UpDate: So i joined Slice the Pie and Music X-ray in September..about 5months ago...so far on Slice the pie I have made 90$ not too bad...on music x-ray not as fast...I have yet to cash out... :? but you have to becareful with slice the pie..they always seem to find a reason to close my account before i cash out and I have to email them to re-open it... :? but at least they re-open it and I get paid...knock on wood... :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lizvasquez21

• idylatoo

• Anh-Hoang

• stormycloud

UpDate: So i joined Slice the Pie and Music X-ray in September..about 5months ago...so far on Slice the pie I have made 90$ not too bad...on music x-ray not as fast...I have yet to cash out... :? but you have to becareful with slice the pie..they always seem to find a reason to close my account before i cash out and I have to email them to re-open it... :? but at least they re-open it and I get paid...knock on wood... :)

UPDATE: I cashed out from Music X-ray March 25 and received the payment yesterday in my paypal account. It took awhile about 6 months but I'm happy cuz I got paid. :D

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: I got a email from slice the pie...saying...

Love reviewing? Love fashion? Then we have an amazing opportunity you will love :)

We're running an exclusive fashion trial in which you'll be shown an image of an item of clothing to review and rate out of ten. Each review submitted will earn you $0.20! Log in here with your usual Slicethepie details to get started: www.slicethepie.com/catwalk

Once logged in, you'll be asked to answer a few quick questions then you'll be all set. Remember, we won't ever share your details with third parties, this info is simply to help us guide what you review in future.

Make your reviews as detailed and descriptive as possible and try to think about the following:

What does the item look like?

Do you like it/dislike it, and why?

Would you buy it? If not, who do you think would?

Lastly, be honest and constructive. We want to know what you really think!

This offer will run for a limited time only, so log in now to get going: www.slicethepie.com/catwalk

Enjoy!

The Slicethepie Team

SO far...its been good....I like writing fashion reviews... :D