jingit.com !!! brand new one

Anh-Hoang

I got this site from a very trustful site.

Everything went just fine except 1 thing I bother a little bit. They said we need their debit card which is from VISA in order to receive payment. $2 is needed for create that card. We have to type in the Social Security (because it's a bank).

So... did anyone have experiences about this? or is it safe to move on?

I absolutely would never give out my social security number. Why do you have to have a Visa card? For them to load the money on? I will pass on this one for sure.

We need that to create bank account, I don't know much about it, though. And Yes, Visa debit card is the only way they pay us.

I guess it's fine because when I check on Web Of Trust, scamadviser, scam.com, ... they said it's really good and legitimate. When typing in the site, on browser said it's "verified by: VerySign, Inc" I also see it as a real partner of Walmart, so... I'm about to take the risk :mrgreen:

After 1 week if no one share their experiences about this site, I will be the first one of SP forum 8)

I absolutely would never give out my social security number. Why do you have to have a Visa card? For them to load the money on? I will pass on this one for sure.

It depends on the site. I would not give out my SSN for a simple survey site, but some sites need that information because you are an independent contractor. As always, it's best to research a site before handing your information over, but it's not always a bad thing.

So I did a little research and I do mean little.Here's the site I found and read. http://about.jingit.com/faq.html

This is only opened to US citizen.

What information do I need to register?

You will need to register using your:

Permanent U.S. address

Individual Facebook account

Cell phone to receive a text message to confirm your Jingit account.

If you're over 18 years old, in order to register for a Jingit Visa® Debit card, you'll need to provide your Social Security number.

To much to do - plus they want you to have friends and family join(you get a whole .25 cents fro this). I'm not comfortable asking them to do this.Not something I'm interested in.It's watching videos and correct me if I'm wrong but you can only use the debit card at online stores that except this card? To much of a hassle for me.

Yep, I just wake my mind up :D

I tried to watch a few ads on there and receive $1 but done, no more ads to watch :roll:

FORGET IT !!! way too dangerous and inconvenient. They are new, so let's wait in the future, maybe they will change their services.

Yep, I just wake my mind up :D

I tried to watch a few ads on there and receive $1 but done, no more ads to watch :roll:

FORGET IT !!! way too dangerous and inconvenient. They are new, so let's wait in the future, maybe they will change their services.

So Anh,

Did you "wake" your mind up?? :lol:

Hey guys. I belong to a couponing group and quite a few women belong to Jingit. I don't belong but I thought I would just give you some info that other people have said:

"Keep in mind that you can only use your Jingit earnings to buy music at music.me or you can opt to get a Jingit Visa Debit Card and add the cash from your Jingit account to the card (Note that you will need to use Jingit earned cash to pay the $2 fee, so be sure to accumulate at least $2 in your account before you apply for the card). After you apply for your Jingit Visa Debit Card, your card will be mailed to you within 3 weeks.

Jingit is AWESOME!!! I have made $10.25 this week alone, and they have a great box top promotion for the school of your choice right now.

I started using Jingit in April. Since then I have made $90! It’s awesome!

My husband only uses Jingit on the computer (he doesn’t have the app on his smartphone). He doesn’t get $ for scanning items in Walmart, only from the online Walmart ads. If you do a google search on “Jingit ads online” or something similar you will find a couple of websites that have direct links to the Jingit ads. In other words, you can go directly to the ads (on the computer) and earn $ without having to hunt for the ads on the Walmart website. Pretty cool. He’s earned $30 in less than 2 months. Sweet!

I’ve only been using jingit for about a week. My second day I was at walmart doing the scans and I won $50 for scanning a bottle of elmers glue! Still don’t know very much about the app, but that was very exciting!"

I don't have smartphone, so anyway... :mrgreen:

sounds cool but the music doesn't have much, I try to find 5 of my favorite songs but appear only the oldest one :?

thanks for info though :D

• 1 month later...

Not bad. The debit card is issued by US Bank. The need for the ssn has to do with homeland security and identity theft laws. Every prepaid debit card app requires that now. If you upgrade to the Plus card, you can add funds at several places and set up direct deposit for paychecks or government checks. I think they charge a monthly fee for the Plus card, but all of them do.. green dot, walmart, etc.