swagbuck get weird

Anh-Hoang

just a small thing I confuse with

The Amazon prize! $5/450points but $25/3150 => $5 is much cheaper... then why don't we just redeem as long as we get $5 :?:

LOL I already explained that to you. It's posted somewhere here :?

Horses, I can't find that post...would you explain it again please? I just checked swag which I also belong to and it doesn't make sense to me either! Did swag actually tell you what you explained? Very weird, Anh! I never noticed that because I always take the $5 card.

Horses, I can't find that post...would you explain it again please? I just checked swag which I also belong to and it doesn't make sense to me either! Did swag actually tell you what you explained? Very weird, Anh! I never noticed that because I always take the $5 card.

This isn't unique to Swagbucks. I do not know the reason *why*, but sites tend to have different payouts for different items and different levels. I know when I was with mysurvey there were lots of different things available for $5 but different point amounts.

It's also worth noting that Swagbucks limits the amount of times you can cash out in a month. So while the $5/450 is a better deal, if you earn a lot of points in a month you might want to save up for the more expensive codes if you want to actually have that money in hand in a month.

Horses, I can't find that post...would you explain it again please? I just checked swag which I also belong to and it doesn't make sense to me either! Did swag actually tell you what you explained? Very weird, And! I never noticed that because I always take the $5 card.

This isn't unique to Swagbucks. I do not know the reason *why*, but sites tend to have different payouts for different items and different levels. I know when I was with my survey there were lots of different things available for $5 but different point amounts.

It's also worth noting that Swagbucks limits the amount of times you can cash out in a month. So while the $5/450 is a better deal, if you earn a lot of points in a month you might want to save up for the more expensive codes if you want to actually have that money in hand in a month.

In the beginning when I first started saving up points I had over 2,000 and so I went to cash-out. And saw that you make more $$ by cashing out 450 points was a much better deal. So in that process I also found out you can only make 2 cash-outs a day AND only 5 per month. So it took 2 months in order to get paid $50.00 in of course for amazon's. I do not however know anything about other items for grabs. So with that being said, I now cash-in every 450 points. :D

• 7 months later...

i can get as much as $2-$3 a day on just surveys from Jan,5,2013 till now i got $440 on my amazon account my goal is $1000 by November so my kids will have a good holiday working well for me. Yes there is some surveys that i get dropped from but just try the next one as there is usually lots to choose from also a really good sight i want to mention is Tellwut. com its is easy and never get bumped from there surveys takes about a month to get $10 you only spend 10 min a day but the extra amazon cards add up good luck.

Personally I would never trust ANY survey site to let over $100 build up at one time. You never know when you may break some rule and get booted from the site or any other number of things happen. I would cash out and either leave the money in PayPal or on a gift card that does not expire. Your very brave is all I have to say. These panels are not like a bank/savings account and it's not 100% your money until you claim it.