• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

they are so messed up today.. nothing all day long and the surveys i've already dq'ed on keep reappearing..

the problem im so much of lately is kinda weired. 99% of the time when i click on their email invite i get d'q. now heres whats odd, i can go to the site and not get nearly as many d'q's :? any ideas on that?

they are so messed up today.. nothing all day long and the surveys i've already dq'ed on keep reappearing..

the problem im so much of lately is kinda weired. 99% of the time when i click on their email invite i get d'q. now heres whats odd, i can go to the site and not get nearly as many d'q's :? any ideas on that?

when you go to the site you only see what is currently available.. the ones in the email tend to disappear fast so by the time you click it, it's closed.. i'm not sure why they would be dq right away.. that happens to me on GTM also.

30 minutes for $3.. it starts off and after a few minutes jumps from 20% to about 90%.. so i know i'm going to get cut off as it's supposed to be for another 20 minutes and it's already near the end.. so i keep answering just to see what happens (after leaving the page for a couple 5 minute breaks to stay within the 75% non invalid mark).. it goes on to ask a bunch more questions before telling me i didn't qualify for the survey.. if it knows it's going to cut me early on, why does it then keep asking me more questions considering 'red bar' disqualified surveys aren't kept in the data pool regardless? what a waste of time..

1.75- 30 minutes where my kid did the survey and had to watch 3 movie trailers.. no indication of anything going wrong and at the end it went back to surveyhead with the red dq banner..

http://research.opinionconnect.com/

i will never do another survey from them

I was 7minutes into a 10 minute survey and was just DQ I have not been able to complete a survey in 3 days.I am not happy with this site anymore.

3 quota fulls in a row.. this company sucks now.. how can it get so bad so fast just from one person leaving? wherever jessica is now, she's not getting paid what she's worth that's for sure.

nothing all weekend, nothing so far today[/quot

I think they have really gone downhill I had a couple yesterday but DQ and 1 today and DQ.i cashed out a few weeks ago but have not received payment.I have 19.00 pending so the way it's going it will take a long time for me to get 35.00 and to be credited.

I was credited the $10.00 today for the test product I did. :wink: Took exactly 4 weeks to get the credit, I was afraid I wasn't going to get it, being it was over $4.00. So I cashed out today let's see how long to get the amazon. 8)