surveyhead frustration

avemaria

the thing that gets me is when you're 20 or so % into a survey, and you reach a question that obviously disqualifies you.. (you can tell because it then jumps to around 90%, which is a dead giveaway, especially if you're only 5 or so minutes into a 20 minute survey)... but then instead of cutting you off, it'll go on to ask you more questions about employment and whatnot.. now why would it do this if all disqualified surveys' data is erased? why not just cut it off when the survey knows that's what it is going to do...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting this when trying to see my account................. Any body else?? :roll:

Your reward history is currently unavailable. Our team is working to restore this page as soon as possible. Please check back later for an update................. :?

I am getting this when trying to see my account................. Any body else?? :roll:

Your reward history is currently unavailable. Our team is working to restore this page as soon as possible. Please check back later for an update................. :?

I just checked I am getting that also.I have had that before

90% through a survey on news watching and i got the quota full message.. i wrote them telling them i expect to be paid but i'll see what they say.[/quote

SH is really getting on my last nerve.I used to enjoy going on the site and trying to complete a survey it's getting harder to do a survey for them and when you think your there after 10 minute you get DQ. I had 8 surveys on there earlier and of course wasn't able to do any the only one left was the opinionshere which I refuse to do but I clicked on it anyway just to clear the board about an hour later I went on the site to see if there were any surveys which there wasn't but what was strange since there was no surveys not even another opinonshere that extra dashboard did not appear.

i just had a surveyhead survey for $2.50 (which i screened out on, but on the last page they gave me this)

Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements for this survey.

However, you can still earn additional cash incentives by referring friends or family members that have purchased or leased a new vehicle in the past 2 years. If you agree to participate in this unique referral program, you will earn $5 for every referred member that completes the survey. The member that you refer will also earn up to $10 for completing our study.

Would you like to participate in this unique referral program?

so surveyhead was going to give me $2.50 to complete this study when the actual 'client' was offering $10 for all who complete it..

i think someone else posted about this one.. but you have to give your address for 'sorting purposes', and then it goes on to the qualify questions.. the only question i was asked is if i'm the only one who uses this computer.. i say yes and it screens me out.

i think someone else posted about this one.. but you have to give your address for 'sorting purposes', and then it goes on to the qualify questions.. the only question i was asked is if i'm the only one who uses this computer.. i say yes and it screens me out.

That sort os ticks me off but I have had to give my address before in surveys and then I am always DQ I probably wouldn't do it if I wasn't published in the phone book.

I'm just about feed up with all of SH, JDP, SB!! I don't know what their problem is anymore. I did 2 on SP click to submit and got DQ'd. I'm 3 from $25.00 amazon on JDP then I will have to give it a break, to see if they come to their senses. Thay don't give any care for us survey people. :|

I'm just about feed up with all of SH, JDP, SB!! I don't know what their problem is anymore. I did 2 on JDP click to submit and got DQ'd. I'm 3 from $25.00 amazon on JDP then I will have to give it a break, to see if they come to their senses. That don't give any care for us survey people. :|

No matter how much you try, no on can terminate a SurveyHead Frustration thread.

Long live this thread , SH , JD and Gratis points have been a dumpster. I see surveys worth 0$ for 25 minuts on SH.

No matter how much you try, no on can terminate a SurveyHead Frustration thread.

Long live this thread , SH , JD and Gratis points have been a dumpster. I see surveys worth 0$ for 25 minuts on SH.

my favorite was the $1.31 survey.. i mean really? they actually considered to make it not just 1.25, but an extra 5 cents.. o but not just 5 cents... 6!! :P but yeah it irritated me to see them offer $10 to anyone i could refer to do the study i had just dq'ed from, when i'm sitting there hoping to get the $2.50 for it SH offered.

All I can say is that it's always interesting to see others experiences with SH. While I do agree that they have their share of tech glitches and annoyances I have always made good money with them. I hate to sound like a broken record but I do find it fascinating the way the individual experiences vary from person to person. I'm sure it's like this with any of the survey companies though.

In the end though I think this says a lot about individual experiences and that just because someone else has had a great experience with a company doesn't mean you will too. Something to think about when reading others reviews I guess. It's all been a good learning experience for me just being here on SP and reading about what others are experiencing.

I for one really appreciate this community(SP forum) as it gives us(the survey takers) a place to exchange experiences and let off steam at times. I'm very glad I just happened upon this place one early morning and plan to stick around. You guys rock!