surveyhead frustration

avemaria

I sometimes think they can completely get rid of their customer service and still be the way they are today.

It surprises me how can a customer service dept be so clueless. I apologize for being disrespectful here but they are absolutely clueless.

A 5 year old can send the replies they send. Forget about resolving technical issues they cant even trace down a survey error even if you provide everything they ask for.

Their first question will always be to provide a survey number , time and incentive amount. You provide everything and thats it. Nothing happens after that.

Gutcheck customer service reps tell me that even Surveyhead did not get paid for all the discussions i participated in. Because though their systems show i completed close to 8 discussions, Surveyhead system does not show up as i completed those discussions. Gutcheck pays them only for completed surveys.

And that IPoll is one hell of a time waste. For 10 cents they want you answer 10-12 questions and then take a picture of the food i bought and also take a picture of the restaurant. By the time i make this 10 cents (which i have to wait for 6 weeks) my 7-8 $ worth food gets cold.

Such useless app is this and they expected to shift their focus on IPoll app completely and not their original site. The marketing guys should be fired for this.

10 cents??? really for 10 questions and uploading pictures???? I dont have a business degree but its common sense no one would ever want to spend that amount of time for a meagre 10 cents. no wonder it has only bad reviews to read about. Not one has a good word about IPoll app. I uninstalled after just one day.

They also cancelled some accounts accusing them of taking more Ipoll surveys. So much of authority for 10 cents and a wait time of 6 weeks.

For god's sake , please do some introspection on how you treat your members.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

Surveyhead has been horrible for awhile, but Jessica sure did make it easier to get your conflicts resolved. She wasn't always able to help me but she always answered emails and did what she could. If only every survey site had a Jessica on their staff!

$1.26 10 Minutes

one freaking twenty six? they actually thought about giving us that extra penny... hmmm or they took the extra 24cents..

I just cashed out with Surveyhead for $35.00 and got this email:

"Your recent $35.00 PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

A 3% transaction fee will now be applied to this cash-out request. This fee covers the additional processing and administration required for this reward.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 6-7 days. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know."

:evil:

Now they've become a scam. They upped the cash out threshold. They Invalidate many, many more surveys than they used to and now they're charged for the pleasure of having to wait to get that money?

basically it's to cover the fee they don't want to pay.. they should just say this.. don't lie and say it's to cover administration costs.. OO has it pay automatically and instantly.. there is no administration cost to them.. they're like any other business that evaluates all the time how they can earn more money.. the only way for companies like this to make more is to pay us less.. but they have to realize you get what you give.. the data will suffer if you screw us over. I guess it's obvious why they don't have a Facebook site.. or if they do i can't find it.

Survey #: 218145

Survey Length: 25 Minutes

Reward Amount: $0.00

i didn't qualify though.. all i did was enter my gender...

I think I got screwed again by SH .....Did one of those advertising surveys yesterday where you pick the movie preview I didn't receive the 2.50 I thought it was because you have to do a follow up 10minute survey the following day I just did it and received 1.00 for it What happens to the 2.50 that must be there cut..............................The last time I did that kind of a survey was last year and I never received a 10 minute follow up survey the next day so the first day they got all my answeres for free..............This will be my last time doing it.

I stopped doing those surveys for them 2 years ago. Three times I NEVER got the follow-up survey. I emailed them, and they said I was "opted out" of the initial survey even though I finished it. So the next time, I did a screen print of the screen that says you will get a follow-up invitation the next day. When I never got it, I sent THAT to them to prove I completed the first part. They still didn't pay me. So I just stopped doing them. SH just doesn't care. That's why I don't do gutcheckit surveys or ANY online communities through SH. If you don't make the cut for the community because your demographic is full, they INVALIDATE your survey! Then you account ends up getting shut down. It is ridiculous!

I generally like them, but:

They invalidate a survey 3 weeks after the fact. What recourse do I realistically have, NADA!

They then a month to "Confirm" a PayPal request Absolutely no rationale for this and then after they confirm they says it's another 7-10 business days to receive it!

Kind of absurd, Again, I like them but I hate the way they do business