• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Technology Survey

QG# 179696

09/25/12

$2.00

Earned

i didn't even do a survey from them today and this just appeared as 'earned' on my list..

This happens a lot to me. It's usually those surveys that do not redirect instantly back to the dashboard confirmation message.

Easy Technology Survey

QG# 179696

09/25/12

$2.00

Earned

i didn't even do a survey from them today and this just appeared as 'earned' on my list..

This happens a lot to me. It's usually those surveys that do not redirect instantly back to the dashboard confirmation message.

This happens to me on Surveyhead as well as other sites. Sometimes the date reflects the day the survey closed and you were given your reward instead of the actual date you completed the survey.

I have had it with Surveyhead. As I was on my email inbox just now, a new email came from them. $7 survey, very good...let me click. The second I click, it says errorID, this survey is closed. Why do they even bother to send us this?? What's in it for them to waste our time, I don't get it. This happens every time. The last survey that worked was August 15th.

i think mine may be taking 5 weeks because it's an amazon cashout, not paypal this time.

It could be I guess but I get those too every other time and it never takes over 3 weeks for Amazon(Usually is about 16 days and under). I would contact them and let them know how long you've been waiting. There is something wrong somewhere. They can't help you if they don't know your having a problem. Good luck to you.

$7 disqualify.. i guess because i chose not to select that i'm open to the sports car as a next car.. i don't know why i bother with the high paying ones.. they're always failures.

90% through a survey on news watching and i got the quota full message.. i wrote them telling them i expect to be paid but i'll see what they say.

I just did that one too. Same thing happened to me. Fun wasn't it? NOT!

This morning I had a big list of available surveys(16 of them) to go through but I've only managed to complete 1 of those and either DQ'd or got the quota full message for all the rest. It's going to be one of those days, I can already tell.

I have had it with Surveyhead. As I was on my email inbox just now, a new email came from them. $7 survey, very good...let me click. The second I click, it says errorID, this survey is closed. Why do they even bother to send us this?? What's in it for them to waste our time, I don't get it. This happens every time. The last survey that worked was August 15th.

they don't care about wasting anyone's time.. it's easier to care less about something that is just through a computer.. all they have to do is splash the general pool and once they have their results, 'they' get paid from their 'client'.

90% through a survey on news watching and i got the quota full message.. i wrote them telling them i expect to be paid but i'll see what they say.

I just did that one too. Same thing happened to me. Fun wasn't it? NOT!

This morning I had a big list of available surveys(16 of them) to go through but I've only managed to complete 1 of those and either DQ'd or got the quota full message for all the rest. It's going to be one of those days, I can already tell.

the survey number on that one is 183794

i knew they wouldn't do anything.. so basically their 'automated system' can hit us at any time throughout the survey, regardless of the time spent

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and for investing your time and effort into our surveys. This survey has reached the level of completions required and has been closed by our automated system.

Unfortunately, participants who were taking the survey when it began to close were caught without notification. We’d like to encourage you to respond to our surveys as soon as you can, as the odds of completing the survey increase dramatically.

Once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here at customer support.

Thank you,

Sana Mushtaq

Customer Service

(well, your automated system is bs if it cuts us off 95% into the survey! if you want to treat us as we're nothing, then how do you expect anything but that level of response in your surveys? if i'm worried about getting cut off, do you think i'm willing to waste my time giving longer, more thoughtful replies? no, i'm worried about getting paid before i'm cut off and my time stolen from me.. you have to decide, is this what you want, or do you want to set up your system for better results, and that means members know they won't be cut off after they've committed a huge amount of their time to the survey. I know management will never see this.. they don't care.. i'll just get another auto reply by someone that doesn't really give a damn about me at all..)

I just did one I received through an email and was $1.75 for 20 minutes and it asked me for my real name and my home address and then it asks me if I am the only person who uses this computer. I answered yes and was DQ'd. I really hate giving out info like that. I really don't like doing it at all but will for a survey sometimes. It usually doesn't bother me but this one did. Seems very underhanded to me. I wish I'd wrote down the Survey# but didn't.

I just did one I received through an email and was $1.75 for 20 minutes and it asked me for my real name and my home address and then it asks me if I am the only person who uses this computer. I answered yes and was DQ'd. I really hate giving out info like that. I really don't like doing it at all but will for a survey sometimes. It usually doesn't bother me but this one did. Seems very underhanded to me. I wish I'd wrote down the Survey# but didn't.

I also hate it when they want my name and address even though I am listed in the phone book and then they have the nerve to DQ it is almost instantly after you tell them your name and address. that is wrong