• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah took a survey for 30 mins which was supposed to be 20 mins and then when complete, it tells me they have enough participants after having all my answers and 30 mins.

Honesty my foot. You guys dont deserve it.

I've enjoyed surveyhead up until the last two months or so. My latest irritation with them is that I received a product testing through them and when I answered the survey reviewing the product, they took all of my answers and then decided that I didn't qualify. Why did the company even send me the product to try out if I wasn't qualified. Makes me so mad. And then today they had the nerve to send me the survey you are supposed to complete the second week. They stole my answers the first time, I'd have to be crazy to give them even more info for free.

I've enjoyed surveyhead up until the last two months or so. My latest irritation with them is that I received a product testing through them and when I answered the survey reviewing the product, they took all of my answers and then decided that I didn't qualify. Why did the company even send me the product to try out if I wasn't qualified. Makes me so mad. And then today they had the nerve to send me the survey you are supposed to complete the second week. They stole my answers the first time, I'd have to be crazy to give them even more info for free.

I also had that happen to me from Surveyhead. Test product $5.00 invalid. I haven't had any luck with any of the surveyhead sites, gratis points $12.00 haven't done one in 3 months, JD Powers, stuck at $20.10 2 months, surveyhead just cashed out $7.00 in account and DQ'd 40 times in a month, Swagbucks I used to get at least $20.00 a month now $5.00 a month and was DQ'd 55 times in a month. I'm glad I saved my amazons when I did because I will never get that much again the way it is going. I'm am lucky to have some of the "not so popular" surveys getting to payout now that I started last year, or I would have nothing. :|

I also had that happen to me from Surveyhead. Test product $5.00 invalid. I haven't had any luck with any of the surveyhead sites, gratis points $12.00 haven't done one in 3 months, JD Powers, stuck at $20.10 2 months, surveyhead just cashed out $7.00 in account and DQ'd 40 times in a month, Swagbucks I used to get at least $20.00 a month now $5.00 a month and was DQ'd 55 times in a month. I'm glad I saved my amazons when I did because I will never get that much again the way it is going. I'm am lucky to have some of the "not so popular" surveys getting to payout now that I started last year, or I would have nothing. :|[/quote

I agree it is getting harder to cash out on any of the sites.I know I am spending a lot of time during the day clicking on the different sites just to qualify for a survey but it seems I dq about 75% of the time and on SH even when you are able to complete a survey before the quota is full it takes some time before you are credited and you have 35.00 and then it takes a long time before you get your reward.I have noticed when I try for a survey worth more then 1.50 I either DQ or I work 15 minutes on it and then get quota full and I really don't think they delete your answers they keep them, use them, and get paid but we don't. We get screwed.

This is the third day in a row that I am seeing surveys for 25minutes for 50 cents. I did one yesterday because I thought it might lead to something else like a PT but it was just a survey.

same here so i just haven't bothered today.. i have a few on my list but they're all for a dollar or less.. the only one over that i just tried and it was asking how much alcohol i've done.. nothing ticks me off more than that because it's in my profile not to send those.

Just came here to rant ---

spent 25 minutes to complete a cruise line survey. Read absolutely every question in details and answered all questions.

At the end , when redirecting, simply said you did not qualify.

I believe this is the only site which disqualifies you after completing the whole survey.

Firstly to get to one survey , you need to go through 10 surveys dqs.

and then wen you qualify for one, you get robbed off your time.

i just have to reach teh threshold to cashout and i m done. Its testing my patience.

i just had the same thing happen on a survey on nfl sports.. near the end i got a service error so i refreshed and it cancelled me. It's what i hate about this website, you're at the mercy of their errors.. GTM at least saves your progress, you can restart your pc and come back to the link even from your bookmarks and continue where you left off.. if ANYTHING goes wrong on a SH survey, it's set up to dq you.

this isn't really a frustration i just don't get it.. a lot of their surveys are now starting with screens like this

http://s18.postimage.org/ajutr0u2v/Screen_Hunter_02_Oct_16_14_28.gif

that and their matching is getting worse.. i get one a lot now asking which kind of diabetes i have.. (i don't have it and it's not in my profile that i do).. and also the alcohol surveys are more now as well and i asked not to get those..

Ranting ---

Took a survey, answered all questions, when its supposed to pay, it says sorry teh requested survey is closed now.

Its that Instantly hosted survey.

Last week 10/10/12 I was able to redeem for a $25.00 amazon card on JDPowers and did so. Today it says that I have a $1.75 pending, but it WAS already approved last week. It was approved and said "earned" on 10/10/12. I know this because the last 4 P#144, P#119 P#187 and P#173 I did so that I had enough to redeem.

My rewards board is showing "

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 187474 10/10/12 $1.75 Pending

But it was not taken on 10/10/12 it was taken two weeks ago. 10/10/12 was the day that it wen't from "pending" to "earned"!!!!!!!

Yesterday I logged on to see my points and the history was not on because it said something about maintenance.So you should fix this because it was already approved and I should have $25.00 "Requested" from the date of 10/10/12.

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Last week 10/10/12 I was able to redeem for a $25.00 amazon card on JDPowers and did so. Today it says that I have a $1.75 pending, but it WAS already approved last week. It was approved and said "earned" on 10/10/12. I know this because the last 4 P#144, P#119 P#187 and P#173 I did so that I had enough to redeem.

My rewards board is showing "

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 187474 10/10/12 $1.75 Pending

But it was not taken on 10/10/12 it was taken two weeks ago. 10/10/12 was the day that it wen't from "pending" to "earned"!!!!!!!

Yesterday I logged on to see my points and the history was not on because it said something about maintenance.So you should fix this because it was already approved and I should have $25.00 "Requested" from the date of 10/10/12.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote

I have been clicking on JD pOWERS A lot lately because I need 2 sur veys to get approved so I can cash out.I don't remember seeing anything about maintenance on the site.Was your redemption confirmed?