PaidViewpoint - Bye Bye

hpilgrim1

Me. I fly through their surveys and I get paid instantly when I reach cashout. Yes, I only cash out three times a year but much like Pinecone, I don't have to worry about my answers being disqualified for rushing and I don't have to wait for my account to be credited (and then perhaps not credited at all). I get a "real" survey maybe once a month, but I really don't fret over it.

I generally use survey money as a treat for myself, so I never really groan over how long it takes to reach cashout for sites. My concerns are more or less how much trouble it is to get credited, how long it takes to get payment once I cashout, etc.

I guess overall it does me no harm to spend less than a minute a day when I'm already online doing stuff.

That's basically why I didn't mind, but I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get a real survey!

I use the survey money for treats too, but I like being rewarded for my time so if it takes too long to reach cashout then I feel like it's a waste.

Anyway, like Dollar Surveys, they must have heard or felt my frustration because a couple of hours after I wrote that post, I got an invitation from them for a real survey!

However, it was only for $0.39 for a survey that was supposed to take about 5-6 min. :|

I wonder if that's how much they usually offer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• lizvasquez21

• peach6

Me. I fly through their surveys and I get paid instantly when I reach cashout. Yes, I only cash out three times a year but much like Pinecone, I don't have to worry about my answers being disqualified for rushing and I don't have to wait for my account to be credited (and then perhaps not credited at all). I get a "real" survey maybe once a month, but I really don't fret over it.

I generally use survey money as a treat for myself, so I never really groan over how long it takes to reach cashout for sites. My concerns are more or less how much trouble it is to get credited, how long it takes to get payment once I cashout, etc.

I guess overall it does me no harm to spend less than a minute a day when I'm already online doing stuff.

That's basically why I didn't mind, but I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get a real survey!

I use the survey money for treats too, but I like being rewarded for my time so if it takes too long to reach cashout then I feel like it's a waste.

Anyway, like Dollar Surveys, they must have heard or felt my frustration because a couple of hours after I wrote that post, I got an invitation from them for a real survey!

However, it was only for $0.39 for a survey that was supposed to take about 5-6 min. :|

I wonder if that's how much they usually offer.

All the "real' ones I've gotten list about 5-10 minutes as the time, but again, they rarely take me any longer than the trait surveys.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a survey. :?

Thanks for completing the survey!

You just earned $0.16 .

Plus a bonus of $0.01

Your total earning for this survey is $0.17

Your TraitScore remains the same.

Made 7 cents over the normal non-survey questions and gained 0 Trait points... :roll:

• 2 months later...

I finally made it over 9000 trait score and now its only a little different. I make .15 to .20 cents a day. Not a lot of difference but its okay for now. :?

I finally made it over 9000 trait score and now its only a little different. I make .15 to .20 cents a day. Not a lot of difference but its okay for now. :?

That's different..... I still only get .10 per day unless it is a special like yesterday................ :?

That's different..... I still only get .10 per day unless it is a special like yesterday................ :?

Same here. I even hit the 10,000 Trait Score mark and have only seen one or two surveys paying more then 10cents. They have also become inconsistent by not sending surveys every day like before.

Same here. I even hit the 10,000 Trait Score mark and have only seen one or two surveys paying more then 10cents. They have also become inconsistent by not sending surveys every day like before.

That also, I'm 10,000 trait and not getting them everyday like I was .................... :cry:

I've been at the 10000 point Trait Score for at least 9 months now. After being at that level for a couple months, I now get at least 4 or 5 Surveys that pay anywhere from 40c to $1.80 each month. The longest length of any survey I have ever done on PV is about 8 minutes. On average I get one of the normal 10c demographic update surveys (max of 3.5 minutes but only takes me less than 2 minutes to do) about 3 or 4 times a week. So I'm averaging around $5/month from them. I stick with PV because the surveys are easy and short. And now that I'm getting some higher paying ones that makes it more worth it to continue.

Even if the questions are easy, they are the same ones over and over. So I am thinking of getting to $20 and getting out of it. I have been at 10,000 now for a couple of months and have had no surveys. .10 a pop is OK but it is slow going. No big money here.

Well I'm getting about .15 cents a day now...but I had to change my cell number...and you need the number to cash out...so I have to wait 6months before I can cash out :cry::shock::evil: but it's not so bad because it's adding up...

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Today, after almost 4 months i reached the ammount for cashout adn got until now 2142 trait score, i received about 2 or 3 surveys a week, a maximun of 5, so IMO i think it is worthy as it does not takes too much time, even if you dont earn a lot.

lets see how many time does it takes to fund my PP acc.

thanks

I don't mind them. I have only cashed out once so far but I wasn't doing them every day. Now I try to hop on them as soon as I get them. I have actually done a few real surveys but you have to literally go to them as soon as they send you the email. If you wait, it is closed. They don't pay me a lot but they don't take a lot of time either and I can count on them for $15 now and again.