PaidViewpoint - Bye Bye

hpilgrim1

I have become sick and tired of PaidViewpoint, and their silly "trait" surveys.... they only pay a few pennies, and I am tired of dealing with it.... I had $6.47 in pennies, but it's just not worth it, timewise....

So it's bye-bye to them today...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• lizvasquez21

• peach6

I recently joined this one, and yes, it seems that they are giving out pennies for me to verify the info I already gave them. No surveys so far, but not much time invested in it so far. So I will give it another couple of months and then move on if nothing is adding up, like dollars instead of pennies. :roll:

I think this site is worth it if you're in the U.S. I get surveys about once or twice a week. Most of them are the trait surveys, but it's 10 quick questions for 10 cents. For the amount of time/effort I put in, I really can't beat this site. They're slowly getting more non-trait surveys, as well. I have absolutely no problem with sites like this - if the surveys are really short, I don't mind the time it takes to reach cashout. Now, if I have to answer long tedious surveys and they STILL hold onto my money forever? No thank you.

I think this site is worth it if you're in the U.S. I get surveys about once or twice a week. Most of them are the trait surveys, but it's 10 quick questions for 10 cents. For the amount of time/effort I put in, I really can't beat this site. They're slowly getting more non-trait surveys, as well. I have absolutely no problem with sites like this - if the surveys are really short, I don't mind the time it takes to reach cashout. Now, if I have to answer long tedious surveys and they STILL hold onto my money forever? No thank you.

I agree with you idylatoo, it is a quick filler. I am almost to cash out phase in under a month. If you happen to be at your computer, sometimes they send a survey (less then 3-4 minutes) for a dollar and change, but you only have a limited time to do it in or you'll only get 10 cents. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Umm...I'm above 1000. I've now cashed out twice. Both times the money was in my paypal account not even an hour after cash out.

That's Great! I haven't cashed out yet :( ..but everyday I check and there's always a survey and it doesn't take alot of time... :)

Umm...I'm above 1000. I've now cashed out twice. Both times the money was in my paypal account not even an hour after cash out.

That's Great! I haven't cashed out yet :( ..but everyday I check and there's always a survey and it doesn't take alot of time... :)

I meant to say over 10000. Forgot a 0. =D

I've probably been a member for almost a year now. Considering the amount of time and effort it takes, I think it's totally worth it if you're in the U.S. Canadian members don't make as much for the trait surveys.

We don't make squat for the trait surveys on Paidviewpoint....I got a response from the company saying that we need more Canadians on the site for us to even get any decent paying surveys....Not worth my time to bother about 3 cent trait surveys..

Dumped them

We don't make squat for the trait surveys on Paidviewpoint....I got a response from the company saying that we need more Canadians on the site for us to even get any decent paying surveys....Not worth my time to bother about 3 cent trait surveys..

Dumped them

Same. A few months ago I emailed asking if all I was going to get was .03 cents every trait survey and whether they would be sending any business surveys. I think I had 1 in the 4 months I was with them. They emailed back that for the time being they didn't have enough Canadians to send that demographics business surveys and that I should refer Canadian friends. I responded that I would not bother my friends by referring for .03 cents a trait survey. I cancelled my account with them.

Dumped them

This is exactly why I say U.S. only for that site. It's worthless if you're getting less than 10 cents a survey.

• 3 weeks later...

I meant to say over 10000. Forgot a 0. =D

I've probably been a member for almost a year now. Considering the amount of time and effort it takes, I think it's totally worth it if you're in the U.S. Canadian members don't make as much for the trait surveys.

it says on the site "Your goal is to achieve a TraitScore of 9000 or better.

That will place you in the top 10% of PV members and means you will earn more for each answer." do you really earn more??

That will place you in the top 10% of PV members and means you will earn more for each answer." do you really earn more??

Only for real surveys - and I think you get more "real" surveys, too. Trait surveys pay the same.

Only for real surveys - and I think you get more "real" surveys, too. Trait surveys pay the same.

I really don't mind them .They take very little time although they do try to confuse you.

That's funny when I emailed them about not getting any surveys and being from Canada I got the following as well.

"The reason for this is that we need to build a big enough database in your country so that a Market Research client would have a big enough sample to survey. We do sometimes get a Market Research survey that is sent worldwide to citizens of the world! The best way for you to get Market Research surveys sooner would be to get the word out in your country and get people to sign up under you, and then people under them, etc., so the sample size grows to a size that can be surveyed! Then we send the invites out to the qualifying members."

I wonder as well, once you get to 9000 trait do you still only get 3cents for doing these repetitive questions?