• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• lizvasquez21

• peach6

Yee Gods!!! Hope that isn't considered cussing. :? I will never get there .10 at a time. Holy cow!!!

I am almost at $15.00 in a little over a month. Sometimes they have longer surveys worth $0.65 to $1.05. I'm pretty new with them myself. :?

I have never gotten a survey from them, not even one. Oh my, not sure how long I have to be with them to start getting them. At this rate, I will be there forever.

I am at 2930 trait score. And I have $4.91 in my account. How much do I have to have to cash out? I am too lazy to even look. :lol:

I'm at 4.62 $ and 2040...its taking a while.. :?

Yee Gods!!! Hope that isn't considered cussing. :? I will never get there .10 at a time. Holy cow!!!

It is when you have a capital G

LOL! OK, I will remember that.

I've cashed out twice, probably at around $16 each time over the course of a year. It's not a super awesome money maker, but for those in the U.S. who get the 10 cent surveys it's an easy "surprise." You don't have to worry about invalids, speeding through, etc. and it certainly doesn't take a lot of time. I don't plan to buy anything with this site, but it is a nice surprise and I usually DO buy myself a little somethin' when the money comes in - they also credit almost immediately with PayPal, which is REALLY nice.

I'd honestly put this site a step above Tellwut because their interface allows questions to be answered *very* quickly and payout is comparable - it just takes longer to reach payout level but I think it takes about the same amount of time overall. (Hope that makes sense, it's morning after all. :lol: )

I've cashed out twice, probably at around $16 each time over the course of a year. It's not a super awesome money maker, but for those in the U.S. who get the 10 cent surveys it's an easy "surprise." You don't have to worry about invalids, speeding through, etc. and it certainly doesn't take a lot of time. I don't plan to buy anything with this site, but it is a nice surprise and I usually DO buy myself a little somethin' when the money comes in - they also credit almost immediately with PayPal, which is REALLY nice.

I'd honestly put this site a step above Tellwut because their interface allows questions to be answered *very* quickly and payout is comparable - it just takes longer to reach payout level but I think it takes about the same amount of time overall. (Hope that makes sense, it's morning after all. :lol: )

I am also happy with the site so far like you said it's not a big money maker but at least you don't get DQ and it is dosen't take much time to do.And I am glad to hear that there is no problem with cash out.

darn it, I just found out that there was 1 survey I forgot to do. No wonder why they didn't send me any invitation :(

by the way, have anyone tried to invite friend and got $25? It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

I don't mind this site either. It's not a huge money maker and I figure with just the 10 cent trait surveys, it will take me about 6 months to get to the cash out but the surveys are so short that I don't mind the minute it takes me to do them. It's easy money and I'll be online anyway, so what's a minute of my time? Plus, I do get in and qualify for a survey here and there so that's an added bonus to my money amount.

I don't have any people signed up under me so I can't say how their referral program works. I do think I remember seeing somewhere that you don't get that money until your referral completes 4 surveys. And the trait surveys don't count. It has to be 4 real surveys, you know the hard to get surveys. The ones that you always run to the site to do and you end up seeing that stupid annoying sea gull. I hate that bird :) If I happen to be sitting at the computer when the invite comes in, then I can catch a survey now and then but not super often. I assume that most people would never stick with this site long enough to get the 4 surveys in for their referral person to get the $25 since you only get 10 cents for the trait surveys and it would take about 6-8 months to get to the cash out (about 150 trait surveys for 10 cents each gets you to the cash out).

• 3 months later...

I think I hav$e been with the site since OCT 2012...so 4-5months..I have 11$ now :) ...its about 10cents a day...i think ill cash out in march then..well hopefully...its going kind of slow but the surveys aren't long :D

This site does pay low. However, it's consistent! I get either one or two .10 cents surveys that take a minute long. Sometimes I do get surveys that add to 2.00 but that's like once a month. However, even though it's not alot of money-quickly my .10's seemed to add up and I was shocked how quick cashout time came!

*And BTW, when your traitscore is 1000, you are likely to get more/better surveys.