One Opinion Information

fiestyvermin

I did a focus group with OneOpinion on 9/13. It was about coffee I think but I can not guarantee with work and all the family stuff its hard to keep track of what specific projects. It was a 90minute focus group that I was told in the first invite 30 dollars the next day they said they increased the incentive to 40. I have never done a focus group with them before and it was a easy day I figure why not. In the invite it said payment should be made through paypal in 7-10 days. I have not been paid and really think they are putting the screws to me. I have emailed them about payment 4 or 5 different times and always get a response. I was told the payment should have been processed and they asked about the email address for paypal which I verified and again I asked about payment. The next day this is the email I got:

I am so sorry you definitely should have received this payment by now. We would like to solve this for you ASAP. Where would you like us to e-mail this payment to you via paypal?

I figured ASAP would be almost immediate nothing for 2 days and I emailed them again only to be told:

I am so sorry about the delay here. We are waiting for paypal to process this payment. This will absolutely be in your account by Monday. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.

Does anyone know or have any contact information for these guys. I want to go directly to their parent company and start emailing EXECS and let them know how they are handling this. I dont like getting kissed and I definitely do not like being lied to. I expect ASAP to be asap and not no word no email I have to contact them. IDEAS THOUGHTS? thanks. I am 6pm now and still no payments. I know to file a BBB report but I am not sure I have enough specifics on OneOpinion.

I am 6pm now and still no payments. I know to file a BBB report but I am not sure I have enough specifics on OneOpinion.

It may not credit until midnight if it's processing from a bank account. I'd give them until tomorrow and then start contacting management, etc.

Hello. My name is Hugh Davis, one of the founders at OneOpinion.com We are working really hard to give everyone the best experience taking surveys and more importantly paying everyone promptly for there time. At times is may take up to two weeks to get payments process but in most cases we are much quicker. We are well within the 2 week window right now so no payment should be older than two weeks. We want to be the best and want to everything possible so that people only take surveys with us.

We know this is a lofty goal, but the team at OneOpinion.com comes in each day driving towards this. If you feel like the Members Services team [email protected] is not solving the problem I can always be reached at [email protected] with questions, comments and ideas. We also have a phone number you can reach me on at 1 (800) 651-8794.

Please feel free to spread this information so people know how to reach me personally with issues.

Best,

Hugh Davis

[email protected]

As some of you on this board know me, i m a a very old member of SurveyHead and i have recently joined OneOpinion and the experience have been nothing but fantastic. Almost everytime there is an issue , Hugh was always there to resolve them. When i take time to crib about companies who treat you unfairly, I also should make time to give credit to people who strive to provide excellent customer service.

I was so tired with SurveyHead after Jessica left the company and now i login once a week only to be disqualified after spending 10-15 mins from surveys.

SurveyHead gives a damn about disqualifications you face to complete one survey a day and you are always at risk of being invalidated later losing out all the time you ve put in. On the contrary, OneOpinion is the only site who trusts you when you say you were disqualified from a survey after spending enough time. Hugh checks it out and credits you after verification. never and ever i came across any site who ever trusts a survey taker. In the survey world, A survey taker is always a liar which killed my interest in taking survyes.

Unlike Survey Head who always trust the word of teh client and not the survey taker , Client without giving a reason denies payment.

One Opinion will be a huge surprise for members from SurveyHead. You will be treated with respect and dignity.

I did one focusgroup for One Opinion which was for 90 minutes and paid 25 minutes. I had issues too but Hugh got it processed.

However this focus group from One Opinion is highly underpaid. I provided my feedback too.

30 minutes focus group discussions in SurveyHead or Opinion Outpost awards close to 45 dollars or sometimes 30 dollars.

• 5 years later...

I have also done a forum and was due £75 but havent got anything through and the online assistant is awful.  I havent heard anything back from my query.  The forum leader said it would take 7 days to receive my points but its been 12 days i'm getting worried i wont receive payment and cant ring customer services as would cost me a fortune as i'm in the uk.  Anyone have any insight on how to speak to a actual person even a email address?