Help

usmoom

I was a member of snapdollars and when I cashed out they sent me a check that I cashed and then I find out that the check is a bad check.I had to pay back the money that I recieved from the check plus a 30.00 check fee.When I try to contact them about this they ignore all of my email and canceled my account. Can anyone tell me if there is some way that I can get my money back from this fraudulent company?

• 2 weeks later...

I would find out which state this survey company is located. I would then contact the Attorney General's office in that state and talk to them. You may find out that are not alone. They may have some advice. I would also contact the bank this survey company used. Unfortunately, getting your money would take trips to court and probably in the state where the survey company is located. I am afraid it would take alot of time and some money to get paid. It is usually not worth it......It is important that you spread the word on as many forums as you can. Presently, I am dealing with Vivaresearch. Unfortunately, it smells like I am not going to C any green backs....

Best of Luck to U,

Harvey J. Warnick