Revelation Digital Life Study Space.Net

laurensnannie

I did a survey for this company everything seemed legit. Survey was to last 5 days and it was about Ziploc bags. I was suppose to go on a shopping trip and use my smartphone to record it. After completion, I was told payment of $150 would be mailed within 3 weeks and that was October 16th. I have not received payment and cannot get them to respond to my emails. I have a bad feeling I have been scammed. Has anyone else had any dealings with them?

I received an email that said checks had been delayed and would go out this week.

I may have worried too soon. Before, I did this survey. I had gotten an email about a survey from ACOP. I have been doing surveys for over 10 years with them. They were going to send me a check for $1350. and I need to cash and then go to Western Union and send money, to a designated location. I was suppose to take my payment out of check and send balance through Western Union and then rate them. Of course, check was no good and they even sent me another check the next day to do again. I would have been in a world of hurt, if I had followed their instructions. This just shows you can't be too careful even with your established survey site. ACOP had a warning on their website about the scam.

How hard was it? $150 should be a tough survey so if it took you a bunch of time, then it maybe legitimate.

I searched that site, it seems quite good :idea:

If you get the money, tell me :D I'd love to join next :)

I've never heard of them. It hasn't been much longer than the 3 weeks they initally told you so I wouldn't lose hope yet! I sure hope you get what you are due.

Exactly. If they were located in Sandy's path, too, there could be delays.

• 7 years later...

Regarding studyspace/revelation/focusvision.  

Same thing happened to me only it was regarding Lance sandwich crackers.  Started 9/30/2019, did multiple surveys, videos, trips to the grocery store for 5 days. Told I would be reimbursed if I purchased a multipack of Lance crackers plus a payment for the 5 day study.  

Tried numerous times to contact them, with no response.  I have been duped, I'm sure.