Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

New Panels: DigaYGane, JuicyBrains, SurveyMonkey Contribute

Administrator

We have a new trio of survey panels that were just added to the directory. Please rank and rate if you're a member of these or check them out if they are new to you!

mysammy

How do I get registration code for juicy brains? It looks lik a fun site.

gaia66

I think you have to be invited by a registered panelist but I could be wrong.

ssssurvey

Survey Monkey donates 50 cents to charity when you complete a survey and you are awarded a prize draw or SOMETIMES an instant prize. You make no money.

meow007

Looks like JuicyBrains is history? I could not log into a old account (never got any surveys) and tried to reset last month with no luck, then looked agian today and...no page. Maybe just timed out or web problems?

1957horses
Looks like JuicyBrains is history? I could not log into a old account (never got any surveys) and tried to reset last month with no luck, then looked agian today and...no page. Maybe just timed out or web problems?

YEP, same here.............. :x

NFriday

Hi- I belong to Survey Monkey contribute, and I am ok with them donating my 50 cents to Doctors without Boarders, but when I did a survey for them yesterday, after I completed it, I was eligible to spin the wheel for a $100 Amazon gift card, and of course I did not get one, but when I looked at the list of winners, and the current contest started 8/1, and as of last night, nobody had won one. Does anybody else do their surveys. I think I have been able to give $12.00 to Doctors without Boarders so far, and the surveys are easy.