Treasure Trooper - Spam Warning/Reviews

ksedwar

Do not sign up with them. My inbox has started getting 5 to 10 spam emails for other survey companies about an hour after I completed registration.

buriedtreasure.treasuretrooper.com

forum.treasuretrooper.com

search.treasuretrooper.com

seeker.treasuretrooper.com

treasuretracker.net

treasuretrainer.com

TreasureTrooper.com

treasuretrooperchat.com

Do not sign up with them. My inbox has started getting 5 to 10 spam emails for other survey companies about an hour after I completed registration.

treasuretracker.net

treasuretrainer.com

treasuretrooper.com

treasuretrooperchat.com

Thank You so very much ksedwar ror the warning............. :|

Your welcome. I'm not even going to attempt meeting the cash out quota to see if they are legit. They may or may not be but IMO the spam is more than enough to get them on my blacklist.

I must defend 'Treasure Trooper'. My experience has been excellent. I have never been spammed .. checks have always arrived in a timely manner and now I am able to cash out 'instantly' with paypal. I am now making a steady $40+ a Month with surveys converting in minutes rather than weeks or months like VO or Surveyhead.Just posting a different point of view from a satisfied customer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is their goal to make earning as confusing as possible?

Coins, dragon scales, pearls, raising dragons (you can buy them also with your "earnings"?) etc.

Is their goal to make earning as confusing as possible?

Coins, dragon scales, pearls, raising dragons (you can buy them also with your "earnings"?) etc.

You're not obliged to engage in any of thay stuff (although some people enjoy it!} just concentrate on the surveys and offers and you will earn.

Thanks. I may give them a shot. The spam emails tapered off so I'm willing to try... maybe. There just seems to be a lot of other stuff being thrown at me on every visit and that is a bit annoying.

Zephyr, how much can you make with Treasure Trooper? How much do you have to have to cash out? Thanks for info---

If you live in the USA you can cashout instantly with paypal at $20, otherwise the minimum is still $20 by check. I usually average around $35 a month.

• 11 months later...

After reading the reviews I was unsure if I wanted to give this site a chance or not. SO I went to the site and then decided it just wasn't for me. I clicked to exit and a pop-up immediately asked me if I was sure that I wanted to leave. It then said something about earning $3 for signing up. This could be legit but from past experiences I NEVER trust anything that has a pop-up when trying to exit a site!

treasuretracker.net

treasuretrainer.com

treasuretrooper.com

treasuretrooperchat.com

I dropped this one a long time ago. Not worth the time spent and yes!...Lots of Spam Email.

• 4 years later...

For what it's worth, I love this site. It's 2018, and I don't ever receive spam from them. Most of the URLs quotes above are affiliated with the site and pertain to features such as "Treasure Tracker" and "Forum" and Search" and "Seekers" and "Chat."
I've cashed out many times for over $1000 total. Give it a try if you are using this review to determine whether to sign up. You won't regret it and you will have way more fun than on the other GPT sites. Also, tons of new offers were added recently if you haven't logged in lately. Thanks for reading.