surveysavvy

avemaria

i wrote in asking about the site not having a section that lists pending or done surveys by number.. i received a reply today that it is up to the member to keep track of surveys.. but how do i know which ones are coming in if all they have is a number of completed.. there are no survey numbers listed on their site.

• 2 months later...

I don't have a good feeling about them. I don't think I will be doing any more surveys if they don't keep a record that is viewable. It seems very shady to me.

I wrote: > Why does my account not show the surveys I have completed?

Thank you for your participation in the SurveySavvy community.

Please be aware that when you qualify for and complete a paid survey to

allow a full 4-6 weeks for your account to be marked as completing this

study and to be credited the amount mentioned in the survey invitation

you received after your responses pass our data check and validation

procedures.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I am here to help,

Being credited is one thing. We are used to waiting for the credit. Being recorded as completing a survey though should be immediately shown in the Survey Statistics section.

I don't have a good feeling about them. I don't think I will be doing any more surveys if they don't keep a record that is viewable. It seems very shady to me.

I wrote: > Why does my account not show the surveys I have completed?

Please be aware that when you qualify for and complete a paid survey to

allow a full 4-6 weeks for your account to be marked as completing this

study and to be credited the amount mentioned in the survey invitation

you received after your responses pass our data check and validation

procedures.

I am here to help,

I agree they should let us know.But with that being said I bet the reason they don't is it would cost them in man power to set up their system.So I bet they aren't willing to do that plus if it isn't broke why should they fix it?To me they are a bare bones operation and they are trying to save.Even if it's annoying to us.

Being credited is one thing. We are used to waiting for the credit. Being recorded as completing a survey though should be immediately shown in the Survey Statistics section.

To me they are a bare bones operation and they are trying to save.

That's what I thought also but I did some digging on the parent company, Luth Research LLC.

http://investing.businessweek.com/resea ... d=26752424

Founded in 1977

Luth Research, Inc. reported revenue results for 2010. The company reported a 50% increase in revenues in 2010 and added 47 full-time employees, despite continued tough economic conditions.

That makes sense. When the economy started taking a nose dive companies probably turned to market research to try and figure out how to keep people spending money.

The only revenue report I found (didn't look very hard) is from 2005. [$11,320,000] That's a pretty impressive number.

Maybe they can be trusted. I just don't like the system.

This response looks mighty similar to a Surveyhead response....I poked around and they don't SEEM to be owned by U samp. Maybe U samp is doing their customer service...run!!!!

I just got an email asking that I install the software. As a reward I would get $5 AFTER it had been installed and running for 90 days. 90 days for $5? :roll:

My reply email was not very nice. They still do not show the surveys I have completed and I told them all about that also.

i wrote in asking about the site not having a section that lists pending or done surveys by number.. i received a reply today that it is up to the member to keep track of surveys.. but how do i know which ones are coming in if all they have is a number of completed.. there are no survey numbers listed on their site.

This is my main problem with SurveySavvy. Takes about 2 months until credited for a survey and you have no way of knowing for which one. I assume it is the earliest survey taken. Took 2 1/2 months to receive payment. I have to keep my own record of surveys because they do not have any survey list. I have emailed them about having a survey list and received the same response. The only good thing is they do pay and there is no minimum. But, I am getting disgusted with this system, requires double work.

thy say it's our responsibility to track.. but how? i never know which one i'm paid for.. the only good thing is i get so few surveys with them it's not hard to notice if i'm paid or not.. and if i'm not i'm not missing much.

By their logic we could just write down survey numbers and wait 4 to 6 weeks then demand payment. They don't keep track so how would they know?

I think everyone possible should complain. My email yesterday was kind of harsh. I usually take the kind and informative approach to begin with but I'm pretty sure that would have zero effect. I'm not too confident anything will change their minds though.

By their logic we could just write down survey numbers and wait 4 to 6 weeks then demand payment. They don't keep track so how would they know?

I think everyone possible should complain. My email yesterday was kind of harsh. I usually take the kind and informative approach to begin with but I'm pretty sure that would have zero effect. I'm not too confident anything will change their minds though.

Also do you know it can take up to 12 weeks for them to send out your check after requesting payment?That's why I don't do many of their surveys.

I mean I write down all my surveys in a notebook first I log on which company,amount of payment and survey no..Then as soon as I'm paid I scratch it off.I do not count on very many companies keeping track of my surveys for me as sometimes it doesn't end up on their list.Plus right after I do certain surveys I will log on to the company that sent me the survey to see if they have on said list.Like GTM,Harris poll and mysurvey are good at keeping up with the surveys they send out.I do agree with you that they need to keep us up on which surveys we have done -not only would it benefit us but them too.However unfortunately for us just wanting something isn't going to make it so, unless all if us pull together and make a complaint.Maybe like a petition would work.Write one up have us here sign it and then send it to them.Otherwise I'm not sure what you can do. I own my own cleaning service and while people can make suggestion how I could better my business it's ultimately up to me how I run it,so I'm pretty sure this is how they may feel also.Otherwise you could just quit them.Not sure what other advice I can give you on this.

The reply I just got is a complete joke. I asked direct questions and got a canned response, again.

In order for me to be able to help, I need to know which surveys you are

referring to. All of our survey #s start with a letter followed by four

digits or is a 6 digit project ID which can be found in the email

invitations you received. Doing so will ensure prompt and thorough

service.

Remember that you must utilize a PC to register and participate in our

survey panel as some functionality will not work on a smartphone or tablet.

Also remember that when you qualify for and complete a paid survey, your

SurveySavvy account will be marked and credited the incentive mentioned

in the email invitation, if any, within two to six weeks after our data

check and after your responses pass our validation procedure as

indicated in the email invitation.

--

I am here to help,

Duane

EDIT: They actually got right back to me this time.

I asked:

> So you are saying that you have no idea what surveys I have and have not taken? Do you know how bad that sounds? You are going to end up loosing some good panelists if SurveySavvy can not get it together.

Tell me about the survey I completed please.

> Study ######

He then replied with my 5 completed survey numbers and $ amount.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We ask respondent's what surveys they are referring so we are referring

to the same surveys and are on the same page.

Here is a list of your completed surveys...

Completed -

Completed -

Completed -

Completed -

Completed -

Also remember that when you qualify for and complete a paid survey, your

SurveySavvy account will be marked and credited the incentive mentioned

in the email invitation, if any, within two to six weeks after our data

check and after your responses pass our validation procedure as

indicated in the email invitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally had a survey clear. The only thing is I have no idea what survey it is so I can mark it off of my list as credited. The oldest survey on my list is from 01/15/2013. So that's almost 2 months for it to be credited as done. :roll:

Survey Statistics

Completed Surveys 1

Honestly I'm pretty disappointed. I don't know if I will stay with them after cashing out. It's going to come down to how hard the actual cash out process is and how long it takes to get the check.

The process of cashing out is not hard, but you wait FOREVER. I just got one and was amazed because it was only 60 days! Figure somewhere between two and three months from request to receipt.

• 4 weeks later...
So were looking at 5 to 6 months from completing a survey to actually getting the check. Not good...

Recent experience 10 weeks until survey credited, 10 weeks until check received. Total 20 weeks or 5 months. Problem survey status not listed, have to keep own records and never actually know which survey eventually credited, assume it is the oldest. Now downgraded, receiving mostly sweeps which never received previously, which will not do. Only positive, minimum not necessary to cashout.