surveysavvy

avemaria

• 1 year later...

My biggest problem with Survey Savvy is that I cannot change my current address in my profile. I moved out of my parents' house a while ago, however it keeps telling me that my address cannot be validated when trying to change it. I gave up, and just continue having the checks sent to my parents' house since it won't let me simply change my address. I must admit, I like Survey Savvy. I have completed several $5 surveys with them, that have only taken me about 6-7 minutes to complete. I know their payment can take 6-8 weeks to be sent though. I wonder why they won't simply use paypal?

• 3 years later...

I don't know why but ive never even noticed this until today..... But my checks are always 31 days apart I always cash out at $5 unless I've completed higher paying surveys or product tests so it's like 3 checks every week, I never do the download because no matter what phone I use it runs my battery down and messes up my internet. So figure 4 weeks for the survey to be ended and tabulated, and credited, a week to get the checks out into the mail and a week  or more for them to be dispersed around the world point is just keep doing the surveys