SurveyLion is Great!

cutiepie

Being a citizen of Canada, it seems, has greatly limited my ability to register with just "any" survey panel. Most panels only seem to accept users from the United States, which is very frustrating.

That being said, I found SurveyLion a couple years ago. It is run by a Canadian company, and they provide paid surveys. You fill out a survey and get a check in the mail - pretty simple.

I have submitted a positive rating on their page on the SurveyPolice website (http://www.surveypolice.com/company/182) and it seems others agree.

Recommended, and currently my favourite.

• 4 months later...

I signed up with them a couple years ago but have never gotten a single survey from them. Maybe because I am from the USA, since it is a Canadian based company. I don't know.

But they do send me nice emails on my birthday sending me birthday wishes. Just wish I would get a survey.

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote them late Friday evening asking why I have never gotten a survey from them. I got a prompt reply Monday morning saying since I am not from Canada they will rarely have surveys for me, although they might some time. It was nice of them to reply promptly. So if you are not from Canada, do not expect many surveys, if any at all.

Otherwise, sounds like a good survey place.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just looked at their site and it says they want people from all other the world, so looks like I can join up even though I live in the UK. So first person to PM me can have me as their referral and earn $5. Hopefully whoever it is will let me refer them to a site and I can earn some much needed money.