OneOpinion

mccfan2

I don't see a section on the site with any reviews/ratings of this panel, but they need to be near the top. They don't have a ton of opportunities, but I was able to get enough in 5-6 weeks to cash out for $25 visa gift card. I requested it a week ago and it came today. Very, very pleased with them. I usually go there after I have gotten caught up on GTM, i-say, and Opinion Outpost. They don't ever have a ton of opportunities (for me, at least), but over time it builds up to $25. Highly recommend!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• SeriousSurveyer

• footfree

• peach6

I don't see a section on the site with any reviews/ratings of this panel, but they need to be near the top. They don't have a ton of opportunities, but I was able to get enough in 5-6 weeks to cash out for $25 VISA gift card. I requested it a week ago and it came today. Very, very pleased with them. I usually go there after I have gotten caught up on GTM, I-Say, and Opinion Outpost. They don't ever have a ton of opportunities (for me, at least), but over time it builds up to $25. Highly recommend!

Yes I can certainly agree with your assessment.

Beat this for customer service. I dont even recall when i took this one but sure was kicked out in the middle and i did not send an email to the customer service either.

The amount doesnt matter but the gesture definitely do. A rarity in today's survey world. If you are still not a member, you are losing out on a decent survey site.

Dear OneOpinion member,

Recently you completed a survey about sports. Unfortunately there was a technical error with this survey. It is very important to us that you are compensated fairly for your time with every survey you spend more than 1-2 minutes on. We are so sorry that you were not compensated properly for this survey and we have credited your account for this project. This $1.00 credit is titled "Sports Tracker" and may be viewed under your Reward History with today's date.

Best,

Hugh

I have cashed out once and am 3.00 away from cashing out again.I just wish I would get more surveys and I have to agree that there payment is quick.....will be keeping them

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote to OneOpinion because of that movie survey and other surveys. Here is what I wrote:.................... :?

Message: Hello One, I don't know why but I was doing survey #B-15462 on 12/15/12 11:11 pm CST. So It asked me if I saw the Hobbit and I said yes but was taken out saying I didn't qualify. I don't know what is going on with ANY of your movie surveys. I have attempted maybe 20 of them and a few of them were the same one but always kicked out of them. You can't say that it was full because I will get the same survey same movie and if they were full then I could see getting it once, but 2-3 times, if I saw the same movies then that survey should be removed. I am getting tired of trying to qualify for your surveys. If I ever get enough to cash out..... I'm am never going to try to start all over again. There are a lot of people complaining about this site. A waist of time trying to qualify. After trying 20-30 times and not completing any.

Here is their answer witch I thought was very nice in return::................... :wink:

Hi,

I am so sorry about the problem you experienced with this survey! I know how frustrating that can be, and we are looking into this issue. I credited your account with $3.00 for your time spent. You can view this credit under your Reward History as "Survey Error" with today's date. Thank you for letting us know about this.

OneOpinion is a legitimate market research survey site. Companies come to us to ask your opinion about the goods and services they offer. We value your time and it is very imporant to us that you are compensated fairly for it.

OneOpinion truly does value and compensate our members

So we/I shall see, at least till I cash out, depending how long it is going to take me........................ :roll:

That was a good letter you wrote to them and there reply was good.I have c ashed out twice but I do think it is very hard to qualify for there surveys and I have noticed that there will be a survey sent to me and as soon as I click on it without even asking anything I get DQ I did let them know and I received the compensation for it but then it happened again today but I don't want to contact them again because they may think I am just trying to get the money from them. i wrote about that movie survey.I think it's under rant and rave.

I keep getting this one too, and no matter how I answer it, I can't get into it. I give up and unless I am getting a few pennies for my time, I just X out of it.

I received that same movie survey again today.Last week was the first time I was ever able to complete it,today I put the same answers in and was DQ.Stop sending it to me because I will just delete it..............Just Ranting