samplicio.us

avemaria

I agree. I have never had a simplicio that works. I just don't get it, why do they bother to give us these when they never pan out.
I usually close them when I see them,but the other day on SH I did a opinionshere just because I had nothing else happening and I was shocked I got a survey and was able to complete it I am sure they will mark it Invaild because you never can do them it must have been a mistake.

the problem this time is it asks for me to go and get my teen and have her begin the survey.. ok fine.. so it starts but then it goes on about do you work full time.. are you responsible for this or that in your house, such as credit or banking... i'm thinking, what happened to the survey you had me go and get my child to do? now it continues through the router still? it didn't even say it was done with her, it just went on to ask how much i work... so of course the answers are 'not at all', 'no i'm not responsible for that'.. because it's the child answering!... so i'm failing with the router thinking it's me answering when i'm still thinking the child is supposed to be doing it!.. 'we still haven't found a survey for you, would you like to continue to search for one?'... what happened to the one i thought i was doing!!

the problem this time is it asks for me to go and get my teen and have her begin the survey.. ok fine.. so it starts but then it goes on about do you work full time.. are you responsible for this or that in your house, such as credit or banking... i'm thinking, what happened to the survey you had me go and get my child to do? now it continues through the router still? it didn't even say it was done with her, it just went on to ask how much i work... so of course the answers are 'not at all', 'no i'm not responsible for that'.. because it's the child answering!... so i'm failing with the router thinking it's me answering when i'm still thinking the child is supposed to be doing it!.. 'we still haven't found a survey for you, would you like to continue to search for one?'... what happened to the one i thought i was doing!!

Just as an aside, teenage caregivers DO exist and (sadly) are becoming more common so it's not exactly that odd that a teenager *might* be responsible for household stuff.

(That isn't to say that these survey routers aren't awful - they are and I always close them out.)

Just as an aside, teenage caregivers DO exist and (sadly) are becoming more common so it's not exactly that odd that a teenager *might* be responsible for household stuff.

(That isn't to say that these survey routers aren't awful - they are and I always close them out.)

to be more specific though, the question asked if 'I' worked full time outside the home.. for a 13 year old.. no

I am not even calling my teen to the computer anymore for these. If i start it and it looks like it is going to go through, then I call for her. Otherwise, forget it. Tonight I had her do one and it asked her if she would allow a cookie to be attached to the computer to track what she does. Let's see, MY computer, uhm, NOOOOOPE!!! I was really fed up with it. She doesn't want to do them anymore because she gets dq'd.

But back on subject, I have to agree with avemaria, I too made that same assumption. I couldn't think why it would be called that. :lol:

just gave them another last chance.. i don't know why.. it was a waste of 5 minutes.. it's the most vague router i've seen but it was for $2 so i tried again... never again will I do anything from samplicio

just gave them another last chance.. i don't know why.. it was a waste of 5 minutes.. it's the most vague router i've seen but it was for $2 so i tried again... never again will I do anything from samplicio
I seem to be getting a lot from them lately.Out of 10 surveys I usually qualify for 1..............to change the subject it seems like surveyhead is slow giving credit on surveys again I thought they were getting better.