New Panels: Darwin's Data, Your Insights

Administrator

Just in time for the Holidays, we have two new survey panel additions to our directory.

Darwin's Data - USA Only; answer questions regarding legal disputes
    Your Insights - Residents of Canadian provinces Alberta and BC only.

Both of these online survey panels are relatively new. If you join either one, make sure you come back to SurveyPolice a few months later to tell us about your experience!

• 1 month later...

I joined Darwin's Data about 2 weeks ago (end of Jan). Got paid $10.00 Amazon GC for doing a screening survey and $25.00 Amazon GC for taking an actual survey 3 days later. So far so good. I had a technical problem and they were responsive to my email. They sent the survey the 2nd time, I completed it with no problems. Also, they sent each Amazon gift certificate within 2 days after taking the survey. How is that for service. :D

I was skeptical about this site because of the lack of the lack of information regarding it on this forum. I decided to visit the site however, and request an invitation to join. It only took a couple of days for them to send me the invitation. Today I completed the profile survey and within a couple of hours they sent me a $10 Amazon gift card. I also just finished my first survey with them and the reward is a $25 Amazon gift card. The survey was pretty interesting too. I will keep you all informed on whether or not I get the gift card.

I finally got the invite I have to say I was really impressed.I did the survey and received the 10.00 amazon GC the same day......now to see if I receive another one.

I did the the first one that was suppost to be 30 minutes but it was only 15 minutes for me and that was reading all of it. I did it about 3:00 pm CST but I did not get the $10.00 amazon yet............. :cry:

Did I do something wrong??................................ :roll:

I did the the first one that was suppost to be 30 minutes but it was only 15 minutes for me and that was reading all of it. I did it about 3:00 pm CST but I did not get the $10.00 amazon yet............. :cry:

Did I do something wrong??................................ :roll:

I don't thing you did anything wrong,it took me only 15minutes also and I'm not that fast.I figured if it was timed I probably screwed up.Did you receive the amazon yet?

I cannot imagine that you did anything wrong. It took me about fifteen minutes as well, and the survey that they said would take an hour took about 30 minutes. I got the $10 gift certificate the same day. It took them about 24 hours to send me the $25 gift certificate.

Nope, did not get my $10.00 amazon.................. :cry:

I did it yesterday afternoon..........no amazon yet......................... :roll:

OK I emailed Darwin's Data about not getting the $10.00 amazon yet and I have to say they were very quick to reply back to me, within 15 minutes.

WOO HOO...................... :)

Looks like we have another winner (so far)................... :wink:

"Thank you for your interest in Darwin's Data. You will always receive your Amazon.com gift card within two business days of completing your surveys. We try to get get them out as soon as possible and sometimes that means they go out the same day, but typically you will receive your gift card within two business days."

Thank You Darwin's Data.................. :D