New Panels: Darwin's Data, Your Insights

Administrator

I would love to get another survey from them. I agree, I think there are too many people signed up with them. We will be lucky to get one every few years now. :(

I would love to get another survey from them. I agree, I think there are too many people signed up with them. We will be lucky to get one every few years now. :(

That's exactly the problem -- not just with Darwin's but with any good, worthwhile panel that suddenly (or gradually) sends fewer projects.

As I've always said, a site like Survey Police is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because anyone visiting the site can learn about great survey panels and rewards sites. It's a curse because anyone visiting the site can learn about great survey panels and rewards sites.

When we stumble upon a company that pays quickly, sends out really good PTs or pays well (in the survey world), our natural inclination is to want to tell other people and share the joy -- especially on this site. We've all done it. People who lurk and participate on this site will get the info and begin to sign up with these great panels. But if the company in question doesn't have enough projects to go around for the members it already has, someone is going to lose out on some chances at surveys when a whole new flood of members rolls in. Too many people found out about Darwin's Data, and some of those new people will inevitably fit the demographics they want a bit better than existing members.

• 1 month later...
Still waiting for darwins data to invite me lol. How long did darwins data accept you guys

? :twisted: been waiting for like a month

It was right away but that was last year when they were new I guess...................... 8)

• 5 weeks later...

only one so far this year.. all i can hope for at this point is to get the 2nd one before the year ends so I can get the first level bonus.. i was really hoping for 6 this year given last year when i signed up mid year i got one every two months..

• 7 months later...

I've never been able to score an invite with them. Bummer, I hear it's a good one if you're given the chance to participate.

• 3 months later...