New Panels: Darwin's Data, Your Insights

Administrator

Tried twice to join. No confirmation.

It took a week before I got mine to join. So don't get discouraged yet Leefall. And it took a day to get the first $10.00 AGC. I now have the first $25.00 survey. I am going to do it now............... :D

Hello everyone, I just signed up with Darwin's Data last week and they sent me a survey right away. I earned a $10 Amazon e-gift card through my email, which I spent right away!

• 2 months later...

It sounds like the best survey company so far... I am so tempted however i'm really wondering why someone needs my drivers license or voters registration card info? That makes me skeptical. A $100 payout is not worth the loss of my identity even in the future.

It sounds like the best survey company so far... I am so tempted however i'm really wondering why someone needs my drivers license or voters registration card info? That makes me skeptical. A $100 payout is not worth the loss of my identity even in the future.

votes registration card, drivers license, $100 payout??????????? Where did you see/hear that??? I did neither nor got $100 payout........... :roll:

Just in time for the Holidays, we have two new survey panel additions to our directory.

Darwin's Data - USA Only; answer questions regarding legal disputes
Your Insights - Residents of Canadian provinces Alberta and BC only.

Both of these online survey panels are relatively new. If you join either one, make sure you come back to SurveyPolice a few months later to tell us about your experience!

Administrator - I joined Darwin Data back in Feb or March. So far this is by far one of the best survey sites. They pay $10.00 Amazon GC for the profile and $25.00 Amazon GC for each survey. The gift card is credited to your account within 24-48 hours. Also, I was one of the members who received a Amazon GC bonus of $25.00. These legal surveys are very interesting, take about 35-40 minutes and may be challenging. There are a number of concepts and terms that are repeated over and over by the attorney ; so you may become a little bored. However, I understand the importance of repetitive jargon in the legal business. These are real lawsuits :D

Administrator - I joined Darwin Data back in Feb or March. So far this is by far one of the best survey sites. They pay $10.00 Amazon GC for the profile and $25.00 Amazon GC for each survey. The gift card is credited to your account within 24-48 hours. Also, I was one of the members who received a Amazon GC bonus of $25.00. These legal surveys are very interesting, take about 35-40 minutes and may be challenging. There are a number of concepts and terms that are repeated over and over by the attorney ; so you may become a little bored. However, I understand the importance of repetitive jargon in the legal business. These are real lawsuits :D

Glad to hear about your experiences. Please leave your comments on our main website if you haven't already - positive feedback is always in demand!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i joined with them a little over a week and a half ago. the very next day i think i got an email thanking me for joining and i did a short survey for them and i got a quick $10 amazon card for my trouble. got it really quick too. havent heard from them since. just hope it wont be like some of these panels, here today gone 2morow.

• 6 months later...

I joined Darwin's Data over a year ago. I completed the screener, took two surveys and received payment for them.

:| - Unfortunately, I haven't heard from them since then. (Almost a year now!)

I really liked their survey format and thoroughly enjoyed taking them, but I'm disappointed that I haven't received more surveys! - :( - :?

Darwin's Data sucks! have not gotten any survey from them since I did my profile, which was a month ago. It took 2 months just to get accepted. Still haven't received a survey yet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I joined Darwin's Data like 8 months ago and have only received one survey invitation in all that time!!!!! I tried them because everyone was saying good things about them but they have turned out to be a joke!!!!! Look elsewhere :twisted::twisted:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

ive been a member for 2 yrs. i got a profile survey and 2 more and nothing for about 20 months. they paid me fast but thats it. scam site. dont bother. :cry::x

• Like 1

I have completed 3 of their surveys and have made $110. While their surveys are infrequent, they do pay well and right away. I suspect they have way too many people enrolled for the few cases they have.

• Like 1