greeting card panel

avemaria

i just got the greeting card panel again through surveyhead.. the initial survey said it was for $2.00.. but in getting approved for the panel it never went back to surveyhead.. so no $2.00. Did anyone else do this and not get the $2.00?

Nope. This one hasn't come around for me again. I hope it does though. I did get credited $10 today for a beer diary that I've been doing though. It's one of those that just shows up one day in your rewards on SH.

This may be what happens with your GCP $2. I can't remember if it was that way last time or not.

I'm doing one thru i-say, it started with Synovate. I thought it was over but got an email that said "are you ready for another year?" It said it's 100 points/period. Isn't that a dollar with i-say? If so, I'm not doing it again.

i'm not sure about i-say.. i'm not a direct member through them.. actually now that you say it i'm not sure what the reward is for this 3 month card study.. i just assumed it was going to be what it was last year.. so i'll see.

I don't know why anybody would do greeting card for 3 months for $2.00 or 100 points. When SH paid $25.00 amazon last year.

That's like mysurvey, wanting people to do their drink diary for 300 points when last year I did 2 of them 2 weeks for a $35.00 amazon. Even if it is for 1 week drink diary 300 points that's not enough to blow your nose with.............. :lol:

I don't know why anybody would do greeting card for 3 months for $2.00 or 100 points. When SH paid $25.00 amazon last year.

That's like mysurvey, wanting people to do their drink diary for 300 points when last year I did 2 of them 2 weeks for a $35.00 amazon. Even if it is for 1 week drink diary 300 points that's not enough to blow your nose with.............. :lol:

I am pretty sure this greeting card survey paid more when it was with Synovate. I am certainly not doing it for $1/period. That is just assanine that they think that is fair compensation for knowing every card/party item I bought, where, how much I paid and the darn UPC code! No way.

I have been trying hard to find an invitation for joining this panel but have not been able to spot one. Doe any one know any invitation/referral link for this panel. I really want to join this one. Any help / suggestion will be appreciated.

They dont allow direct panel members but invite members from their panels like Surveyhead and JDPower Panel to take part in their GC panel.

You cannot join this panel directly.

• 4 months later...

I joined them over a year ago and won the IPAD in oct-2011 and since then I have not received any invites for my card purchases. I can still log on to my account and still get the surveys from surveyhead to join the panel and when I complete them, it says I dq for the panel. Seems to me if they are looking for more panel members, then they are doing more studies on card purchases but I have yet to see any on my dashboard since I won the Ipad.