Lightspeed Panel & Complaint to Survey Police

jellyfish

It's like talking to a brick wall. I feel they aren't even trying to understand the situation with you and the points. It's like they can't take the time to check your account and/or check the activity on said account to see where you should have received the points? Please. They know they can check it out and verify that indeed you should have received those points.

What's going on with your complaint with Survey Police? Have they gotten back with you yet?

You're exactly right. I don't think they even read my complaint, just skimmed it over (barely!). I have heard nothing back from them since I responded to "Lauren", and I still have 0 points.

My initial complaint to Survey Police disappeared into thin air, but I ended up getting my points. My second complaint is still in the pending stages.

Wanna hear something not so surprising? :lol:

I got an invite from them worth 150 points and a sweepstakes entry as an incentive. It was supposed to be a 25 minute survey, but it only lasted about 12-15 minutes. At the end and after I submitted said survey they only credited me half the points! :evil::roll:

I emailed them by replying to my invite like they asked me to do in case I ran into any problems. They are able to see that I indeed got an invite, points I was supposed to get, length of survey, etc. Now, all they have to do is check my account like I just did and they will see that I only received 75 points.

Jellyfish, wanna make a bet on whether or not I receive the other 75 points? :lol:

LOL! I got a survey invite yesterday from them, which states at the end (as you know - it could be the same survey invite we received!) if I have any questions/problems to reply to the invite email. I did that, saying that I was not going to do any more surveys until they gave me my 300 points.

You know what? That email BOUNCED! ROFL They do NOT want to hear from us! I wonder if yours will bounce too?!

How can we bet if we're on the same side? :wink::D

If it bounces that means you've been blacklisted, right?

No word as of yet. They're probably trying to figure out what line of BS they wanna try selling me :lol:

Who knows? I might end up getting the 75 already credited points revoked! :lol:

You getting any surveys from SurveySpot? I was at another board where someone said she had not been receiving any SurveySpot surveys either, but then there were 5 people who replied to her post and said they were getting them by the handfuls so I dunno... :?

No, I don't think it means that. I think the mailbox they have is unattended and/or full.

Oh please don't hold your breath. It will probably be a looooooooong time before you hear back from them. If at all!

Maybe we should start a "Scorned by Lightspeed" club. :lol:

Yes, I'm a member of SurveySpot. I've been getting surveys from them; I also log in and there are usually surveys available for me to take. Have you logged in to your account to see if you have any available surveys? They don't always send emails with survey invites even when there are some available.

I like that idea, but how about the "Backdoored by Lightspeed" club? :lol: Befitting I think :wink:

Yep, I have been logging into my SurveySpot account every day for over 2 months now. No surveys...not even the option "Take A Survey." :x I used to log into the site and take every survey available. I could go on but see my rant thread in the rant section. That'll save time and keep me from sounding like a broken record. It's titled "SurveySpot Wanting to View Clipboard?" I think they hate me as much as Lightspeed hates you :lol:

Ok, BBL Club it is. :D

I would contact them if I were you. Seems like they've disabled your account for some reason. At the very least they should tell you why. I've had to contact them before and at least they've responded.

I'm going to check out your thread because I also find that viewing the clipboard thing very intrusive and disturbing.

I used to give them the benefit of the doubt about wanting to view the clipboard. I figured it was to make sure I wasn't copying and pasting materials from their surveys.

Now it makes me wonder. Maybe they're upset because I called them on it by asking if it was necessary.

On a slightly funnier note, I just checked my Lightspeed account. I still only have 75 of the 150 points I should have received :lol: And no email explanation :lol::lol:

I don't think there's any reason for them EVER to view it. And it's only for some surveys that redirect to another company. I'm going to pay attention to the company name the next time it happens. I think they're more responsible for it than SurveySpot.

Well, does that REALLY surprise you? :wink: I'm still at 0 points with no response. :roll: