Looks like Pinecone is about to be Flushed down the Toilet

TSP1973

it makes sense though because they pay their check service and paypal for each transaction.. many people know it's a company they can build up an amount with over time so they'll just wait to cash out until it's a more usable amount.. so rather than scam us by taking more money from our surveys, they're trying to save costs on their end..

I agree with you!!.................... :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• avemaria

• Whatatay1

• peach6

To rosiesmom, the letter didn't say the cash is going. It says that it will still be an option.

Thanks Cricket! I get mine sent right to Paypal. Not sure if they will still do that each time or if they will let you save it up? Hmmm.....

Hi Rosiesmom, the letter seems to say both...guess time sill tell. Wish they'd send more. I love the product tests. I also get a lot of products from ipsos-i-say. I have enough shampoo and conditioner for a few years :)

I haven't heard from them either... they always have paid me through Paypal. I love their quickness and reliability, and I hope those don't change.

Know what you mean about points - I have never seen going to points as a positive move, and I've been doing surveys for years...

Well looks like it is official, got this email today from them, guess we will have to see how it turns out.

Dear Panelist,

This e-mail is to confirm that your transition to PineCone's points payment with cash-out option is complete and effective upon completion of your next survey.

You will now have the ability to redeem points for rewards or continue to receive cash with the cash-out option.

To learn more about your rewards, you may follow the attached link.  

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/FAQ_Points.htm

Here is a link to what you get for the points.

http://www1.awardslinq.com/ecommerce/se ... _id=105945

Okay been searching around their Gift Sections and I must say out of all the other survey company's Gifts, Pinecone has them beat! A lot of nice Gifts and a HUGE Amount to choose from. They even have Tiffany & company stuff as well which is a very fine brand of Jewelry and products! So I must say I am impressed with their selections. However I haven't done a $3 survey yet to see what the points come out to be.

If you look at the bottom of the page it has 'Redeem My Points"

Pinecone_zps2564975b.png

Here is the rewards page.

points_zps53ce5b8a.png

If other people are still getting the $3 in the next couple of weeks I will contact them to ask why I got switched to the points.

Went over to my friends house yesterday and she does Pinecone as well. She is still getting $3.00 a survey and has not been put on any point system. So is there anyone else here on Survey Police that have been put on Pincecones Point System or is it just only me that has? :cry: