Looks like Pinecone is about to be Flushed down the Toilet

TSP1973

So what was the point of this rewards website? The prizesa ren't cheaper than what you would pay cash for them so why would anyone want anything but cash?

have you seen the tablet that Tellwut has in their prize list? it's for 250,000 points, which equals about $650.. but the funny thing is you can get the same tablet at walmart for $400, and i think it's even cheaper on Amazon.. it's funny because one of the rewards is the Amazon gift cards.. so basically anyone that picks the Tablet is a total clueless idiot for not choosing the $650 in Amazon cards instead and saving over $250.. and if that wasn't bad enough, there's the fact that it would take anyone at the current rate over 5 years to earn 250,000 points.. what will this tablet be worth 5 years from now? about 20 bucks :P I keep trying to think of a way to make this into a survey topic without it being rejected.. i can probably sneak it by as a survey and then bash the heck out of it in the comments section :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• avemaria

• Whatatay1

• peach6

Okay finally found it ,but they wanted a mailing addy .So I waited till the next day and did the chat .No pay pal at least for now .Only a mailed check .I hate going to the bank for just 3 dollars as gas is more than that ...Ughh how is this better ?

Make sure you email them and complain. Sounds like it might be a test program as not everyone has been transferred to the rewards site system. I emailed my complaints to them and hopefully if enough people do that, they will change it back.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed them a while back about where the Cash out option was and why some people still had the automatic pay and some have the rewards. They of course answered how to cashout but never answered the question to why some have it and some don't! :(

I still get paid on each survey. They should just make you reach $12 for Paypal. I understand that it is expensive for them to pay everytime someone does a survey.

Today is the deadline to complete Project #********* and we need your help!

Funny they never, ever sent me an invite before they went to the points system. Now my opinion is valued... :roll:

I don't see the PayPal option in the rewards. Am I missing it somewhere? No PayPal, no surveys from me.

the FAQ section is the same too.. just sections for Paypal, Check and Debit members... do the people with the points system see anything in the FAQ about the points system?