OpinionOutpost frustration

avemaria

it's that time of the year again.. i forgot how frustrating it is doing their surveys.. there doesn't seem to be a 'pulse' or pattern in how they disqualify you on surveys.. and no time limit either.. i've had a few the last couple days where i'm 5 solid minutes in and it says it's not the one for me.. i really don't like doing surveys with them.. but they're my filler company that i make some from..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• SeriousSurveyer

• peach6

and i go into a survey on frozen pizza.. obviously you'd think i was good enough to continue because they get to the point of showing the picture of the new product.. i put that i may or may not try it in the future and i'm cut off.. if they're only looking for positives then what's the point? i'll just put yes on all of them from now on.. see survey companies what happens when you don't allow totally truthful answers? if i don't want to buy the product i should be allowed to continue with the survey.. but i'm not getting scammed so i'll just be positive from now on so i can get paid.

and i go into a survey on frozen pizza.. obviously you'd think i was good enough to continue because they get to the point of showing the picture of the new product.. i put that i may or may not try it in the future and i'm cut off.. if they're only looking for positives then what's the point? i'll just put yes on all of them from now on.. see survey companies what happens when you don't allow totally truthful answers? if i don't want to buy the product i should be allowed to continue with the survey.. but i'm not getting scammed so i'll just be positive from now on so i can get paid.
I agree they just want you to say that you would love there product .it is getting harder to be truthful because when you are you sometimes get DQ.......i just did a PT for SH I received an invalid I guess bec ause I didn't like the product..I think from now on I will always love the product..............see what there making us do.

I agree they just want you to say that you would love there product .it is getting harder to be truthful because when you are you sometimes get DQ.......i just did a PT for SH I received an invalid I guess bec ause I didn't like the product..I think from now on I will always love the product..............see what there making us do.

Well, that's not really OO's fault. It's the survey company. With Surveyhead, they would let you complete the ENTIRE survey and then invalidate. At least OO, stop me before I do the entire thing!

ORD-79847-8DDP

35 points, 40 minutes...

halfway through they have enough responses.. waste of time..

That seems to be happening a lot with them lately.I just had one for 30minutes for 1.00 I clicked on it just so I could get DQ and then move on but there were no more surveys.I am not doing as well this year as last year.I am keeping track on a notebook the date and the amount of cash out for the month and I still made 50.00 with them for January.

They used to be awesome before SSI bought them. They pay crappy, BUT at least CS emails you back. To me, that is a sign of a company I can trust. Also, 95% of surveys are posted to the account right away and you get paid immediately when you cash out. I'll take them any day over Surveyhead who makes it SEEM like they pay better, but they don't because your surveys get invalidated and you don't get paid on a lot of them at all.

they're just all over the place.. you can't count on anything with this site... i just screened out because i answered correctly that i can hear sound and see the letters they had me test on..

they're just all over the place.. you can't count on anything with this site... i just screened out because i answered correctly that i can hear sound and see the letters they had me test on..
I don't get how they can screen you out when you answer correctly.I had one also today and I think it was OO they asked what picture I saw and I said an Apple..........I swear it was a red Apple and I was screened out I guess I should have said an Orange and then I probably would have been able to continue the survey.I know I'm not crazy.

Ok on the apple issue. It is possible that the survey was closed and the system rather than wasting any more of your time was set to screen you out. That makes sense. I have had this happen with OO a few times and its the only thing that makes any sense at all. The survey must be closed for new responses and rather than anything else they just screen out. I would just be happy that you at least got the screen out before going through 10-20 minutes of questions.

Ok on the apple issue. It is possible that the survey was closed and the system rather than wasting any more of your time was set to screen you out. That makes sense. I have had this happen with OO a few times and its the only thing that makes any sense at all. The survey must be closed for new responses and rather than anything else they just screen out. I would just be happy that you at least got the screen out before going through 10-20 minutes of questions.
You could br right

they gave me the points because i complained :P

i have to say this is the second time this week they've added points to my account because i wrote in about getting cut off or getting quota full