OpinionOutpost frustration

avemaria

Just completed a 10 minute 10 point survey that took at least 45 minutes. I emailed them with my complaint. Their time estimates bear no relationship to their surveys and are useless. Multiple pages with multiple columns and rows impossible for 10 minutes. Does anyone at Opinion Outpost preview or test their surveys. I've also noticed that when you think you are finished they start another subject, getting two surveys for the price of one. The trend is for longer multiple grid surveys with less reward. I've about had it with them. :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• SeriousSurveyer

• peach6

i don't know how many times they have to give me a profile page before each survey.. and i don't know how many times i can select i don't drink alcohol and still get alcohol surveys.. OO would be good if they could match us properly and pay better.

I usually have a positive attitude with OO due to the immediate credit / payment. Lately though I have been visiting them last instead of first due to all of the 50cent 20minute surveys they seem to have in endless supply.

i like their 50 cent ones best though.. you never wind up doing 20 minutes with them.. i think the average safe time on their surveys is 75% and even down to 50% sometimes..

My trick...I do two surveys at the same time (from different sites) and flip back and forth. That way they don't snag me for speeding through, but I can do them twice as fast. I DO read them thoroughly, of course. First of all because if I am getting paid, I should do the work, but also because of the traps. I am so much more efficient that way. OO gets on my nerves sometimes too. However, I will stick with them because they always answer back and are fair and honest. I'll take less pay from them rather than deal with a site like SH.

• 2 weeks later...

out of disbelief i clicked into the survey and it was a short 7 minute one... so another misprint on their invites.. 75 minutes???

10 not qualifieds in a row.. along with that pain in the arse door game and the stupid sound it makes when you don't win.. i don't know why i do this site.. but whenever i get upset with them then i get 4 in a row that are worth it.. but i don't get their selection process.. why the hell do i have a profile on your site?

but whenever i get upset with them then i get 4 in a row that are worth it..

I hear ya. I'm in a dq spiral right now with them. "Before we start we have a few questions" and then the survey has nothing to do with the questions... dq...

I m so negatively surprised that such a big company with so many members can be so disorganized.

Its a nightmare of a website. Their games are useless and utter waste of time.

Their surveys dont make sense and wonder how are they able to win over clients to use them for surveys.

The numbers are on their side but other than that they should be applauded for still being in business with such crap of a site.

I dont do them anymore. They just test my patience. Sometimes when i disqualify in the middle f a survey and you disqualify for like 8-10 of them in a row, i feel like quitting taking surveys altogether.

I make a lot of money. Today I got $30 for a phone interview, and this week I'll have another $15 for an online forum. I also get a lot of product tests. The forums and special projects make it worth it. At least I have the peace of mind that they will actually respond to emails and fix problems.

ssssurvey, I never got a phone interview from OO. I wonder how you got that. Was it just a normal looking survey that made that offer or did you sign up for something special that I don't know about, also the forums, same question?