OpinionOutpost frustration

avemaria

they come out of nowhere.. for instance the last one I saw was for $100 and you had to take video of serving a pizza.. I didn't do it but it came through one of their short low paying surveys..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• SeriousSurveyer

• peach6

I understand the frustration, but at the moment they are the best thing around (in my opinion anyway). I build up points quickly and cash out quickly $10. I use paypal and it is instant. I do not have to wait 6-8 weeks, 3-4 weeks or 7-10 days. It is instant and there is no fee.

the payout is quick but for me at least it's a lot slower this year.. I had $600 by the second week of May last year.. now i'm sitting at $100 for the year so far.. i'll be lucky to get 600 by the end of the year at this point.. and it's major frustration this time around as i disqualify for at least 75% of them now.. I know it's not personal and their customer service is probably the best outside of Pinecone that i've come across.. but it's frustrating getting cut all the time and playing the game that plays stupid music when you lose also.. there's some hidden psychological thing going on in regards to getting cut from surveys that i can't explain..

You folks must be way younger than me and in a different demo area because I can't get $10 worth done in a year with this site. At some point I am going to have to pull the plug on surveys totally or whittle it down to 2 or 3 and be done with it. I can't get anything with OO anymore. I used to do at lest $25 in 3 months. Now, nuttin'.

rosiesmom, I am not what's considered young but I get many a day. One queson for you: do you wait for their emails or do you just go on often when you have time. I do...the chances are better with an emailed survey invitation but I still get a few a day this way.

from time to time i get an invite that says i'm such a valuable member that they're giving me an extra amount in addition to the $1 they were going to pay me to begin with.. does anyone ever complete these surveys to get the bonus? i'm dq'ed every time.

from time to time i get an invite that says i'm such a valuable member that they're giving me an extra amount in addition to the $1 they were going to pay me to begin with.. does anyone ever complete these surveys to get the bonus? i'm dq'ed every time.

I usually get those when the estimated time to compensation ratio is terrible, like $1 for 40 minutes. Then they throw in another dollar...how kind. :wink:

I did one though that didn't have a monetary value, but a $1 "bonus" and it took over 30 minutes to do. Yup, last time I'll ever do that.

i just had one go through for Pinecone on OO for 50 cents.. which was going to be my first complaint if i didn't screen out on the second question, which is my next complaint.. Pinecone directly pays $3 to $5 depending on how new you are.. (which is another complaint but that's off topic) and you never screen out doing one with them.. but if it goes through OO you can screen out.. i don't know how they set it up this way.. all i did was mark which items i've purchased.. if you don't get the right one, you're out... with Pinecone i can even say none of the above and it'll still allow me to go on with the survey.. if this is really Pinecone sending through OO.. how can they expect to hold up to their standards of quality they keep to on their main site? do they even know OO is only charging 50 cents? and I thought Pinecone was an exclusive panel.. not one that splashes the survey general pool of people on OO or other sites. I'd love to hear their response to this.

point of the story.. if OO had a physical behind I would kick it all the way downtown to Chinatown

this isn't really a frustration but this is the main OO page so i figured i'd post here.. they just sent me my profile updates and asked which medical condition I have.. on the list of mental issues is psychosis.. psychosis? as in 'A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality'.. i just thought that was funny.. how could I do surveys with psychosis?

rosiesmom, I am not what's considered young but I get many a day. One queson for you: do you wait for their emails or do you just go on often when you have time. I do...the chances are better with an emailed survey invitation but I still get a few a day this way.

I go into the site. I might get one out of 20, for like .40 or maybe .50. But that is about it. And that little shell game they have going with the prize door, OMG, haven't won a dime on that and I do into it almost everytime I am disqualified.

As much as I like this site, it is by far the most frustrating in terms of server issues and errors upon survey completion. It bothers the heck out of me when they respond to an error saying that the points were posted, when they were apparently as a result of my question. I HAVE YET TO GET A SINCERE APOLOGY FROM THEM WHEN THEY MAKE A MISTAKE!

it's that time of the year again.. i forgot how frustrating it is doing their surveys.. there doesn't seem to be a 'pulse' or pattern in how they disqualify you on surveys.. and no time limit either.. i've had a few the last couple days where i'm 5 solid minutes in and it says it's not the one for me.. i really don't like doing surveys with them.. but they're my filler company that i make some from..

I have had a lot of problems with getting kick out of surveys after spending 10-15 minutes these last couple of days. It keeps stating survey incomplete. Their computer system is on the blink. :?: I have sent several emails.

it's that time of the year again.. i forgot how frustrating it is doing their surveys.. there doesn't seem to be a 'pulse' or pattern in how they disqualify you on surveys.. and no time limit either.. i've had a few the last couple days where i'm 5 solid minutes in and it says it's not the one for me.. i really don't like doing surveys with them.. but they're my filler company that i make some from..

I have had a lot of problems with getting kick out of surveys after spending 10-15 minutes these last couple of days. It keeps stating survey incomplete. Their computer system is on the blink. :?: I have sent several emails.

:evil: Recent experience today. Spent 25 minutes on a survey which was estimated at 20 minutes, multiple pages and then disqualified. Abusive, frustrated. I am receiving more prelims that are actually surveys in disguise and then DQ'd. 10 questions should be the maximum if DQ'd or if more than 10 questions a minimum reward. It is becoming DQ's and sweeps. If you include their rewards which are decent but then add time spent DQ'd then rewards are miniscule. After they added opinionshere (which I do not attempt) they are going down the drain. :evil: