OpinionOutpost frustration

avemaria

15 today that i didn't qualify for.. what are they on my list for if they're not for me? why do i do the entry questions just to be told they already have enough responses? why ask me to have my teen come to the computer to do the survey, then ask what her age is and disqualify us because it wanted my age.. even though it told me it was for her to do? this company sucks. I can't tell you I wish we could get a thousand people to prank call their office at random intervals and the only thing they would hear upon answering is the stupid 'too bad' sound their idiotic door game makes when you don't win.. which is every time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• SeriousSurveyer

• peach6

It is so frustrating. I don't mind if it is the first few questions, but sometimes you are half way in and they DQ you. I have to jam on their site all day everyday to make $20-$25 a week. But, I get a lot of product tests and forums and such with them, so I just deal with it. At least they respond back to my emails and credit me if there is an error.

Okay so can someone please help me or is there anyone else other than me going through this particular problem. But anyway for some reason, the past couple of days now..... every time I complete a survey and get taken to the complete screen where your suppose to rate the survey experience that screen for me does not load up, it just stays completely blank and eventually I have to actually go back to the dashboard only to see that my points for that survey aren't there, and they don't show up until after 24 hours. Is there anyone else going through this problem?

Okay so can someone please help me or is there anyone else other than me going through this particular problem. But anyway for some reason, the past couple of days now..... every time I complete a survey and get taken to the complete screen where your suppose to rate the survey experience that screen for me does not load up, it just stays completely blank and eventually I have to actually go back to the dashboard only to see that my points for that survey aren't there, and they don't show up until after 24 hours. Is there anyone else going through this problem?

I don't have this problem but I suggest you contact their support center so they're at least aware of the issue. They'll get back to you in a day, or two or three if you're unlucky. OO has an error-riddled site but most of my issues are solved by contacting support or, eventually, the issue works itself out.

Well, that sucks then cause it seems like I may be the only person experiencing this. But anyway, I did contact them about it yesterday and today about the problem and they still haven't resolved it yet so I am a little concerned about that. I've never had a problem like this in the two years I've been with them and now all of a sudden there's this weird issue *sigh* I'm now going through one of the crazy experiences that I hear that other people go through all the time.

Well, that sucks then cause it seems like I may be the only person experiencing this. But anyway, I did contact them about it yesterday and today about the problem and they still haven't resolved it yet so I am a little concerned about that. I've never had a problem like this in the two years I've been with them and now all of a sudden there's this weird issue *sigh* I'm now going through one of the crazy experiences that I hear that other people go through all the time.

I didn't suppose they could do anything about it since they don't seem the most tech savvy, but at least they know now.

In the meantime, you're still getting your points right? As long as you're getting the money in 24-48 hours, then I'd keep doing the surveys. There was a time 1 out of every 3 surveys I did wouldn't redirect at all, so I would have to email them to get the points, and sometimes they'd tell me to wait 2-3 weeks. That issue fixed itself, but it was pretty frustrating. So I'd say if you're getting the points in less than 2 days, you're doing well, keep on! :wink:

Yes I still seem to be receiving the points but not until after 24 hours, it's just kind of weird doing surveys and completing them and not being able to rate the survey experience at the complete screen, or see my points until the next day. Also, I have tried refreshing the page it just simply says "unable to record participation" which is weird seeing as how I get the points the next day. But yeah, all I can do is just wait and hopefully not for long.

Yes I still seem to be receiving the points but not until after 24 hours, it's just kind of weird doing surveys and completing them and not being able to rate the survey experience at the complete screen, or see my points until the next day. Also, I have tried refreshing the page it just simply says "unable to record participation" which is weird seeing as how I get the points the next day. But yeah, all I can do is just wait and hopefully not for long.
You might have better luck if you call them.

I did call them, I always call them about ever issue I've ever had to deal with. They just always give me the typical BS response that they give everyone "We're working on the issue and please be patient in the meantime" etc etc. It seems like with OO that the longer you have an account with them and depending on how much money you've made off of their site-- the more problems that arise.

It probably is not a problem with their site. You probably have to change the settings on your browser or update flash. I use Chrome because everything updates automatically.

I STILL KEEP GETTING RUNTIME ERROR MESSAGES EVEN THOUGH I DELETE HISTORY, DELETE COOKIES, TRY NEW BROWSERS.... IM GETTING SO TIRED OF THIS!!

it's that time of the year again.. i forgot how frustrating it is doing their surveys.. there doesn't seem to be a 'pulse' or pattern in how they disqualify you on surveys.. and no time limit either.. i've had a few the last couple days where i'm 5 solid minutes in and it says it's not the one for me.. i really don't like doing surveys with them.. but they're my filler company that i make some from..

I am in 100% agreement. Its one thing to be disqualified pre survey, but not once you get into answering product specific parts of the survey. I just took one on hair care products that was obviously in regards to Paul Mitchell products. I don't purchase those products, and entered my product as "other." About 5 minutes in, I was asked which product I purchased most, Paul Mitchell or my brand. I choose my brand and the survey ended. If they only wanted people who use Paul Mitchell products, they should just have the survey taker choose what products they use at the very beginning of the suvey.

I know there are anti iSay [iPSOS] people, but one thing I do like about them is, if you are disqualified while taking a survey, you at least get 5 points for your time.

I wish more people would start complaining about this to OO via email, Facebook and Twitter.

Which browser are you using, and does the issue happen with other browsers [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Seamonkey, etc]? Do you have browser settings and/or browser extensions that may block cookies or javascript?